Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may have missed it in the previous 55 pages but when is the estimated ship date for people that already paid?
literally on the page before this one.

Great news! The first batch of production BAM BYODRs are wrapping up at anodizing. They are being prepped to ship out to me on Friday! If all goes smooth, tracking numbers for you, next week, and it's our turn to SEND IT!

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news! The first batch of production BAM BYODRs are wrapping up at anodizing. They are being prepped to ship out to me on Friday! If all goes smooth, tracking numbers for you, next week, and it's our turn to SEND IT!
How many would that be? 66+? Asking for a friend.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I may have missed it in the previous 55 pages but when is the estimated ship date for people that already paid?
Wow, 56 pages!

Well, you didn’t have to read them all. The update was on post 817 of the previous page. Here’s the rundown. The first batch are shipping from the anodizer to me today. I should have them late next week. Tracking numbers will be emailed soon!

And in other news. Since Graphite Black Picatinny is the most common, we’re producing a massive run of that style and finish to help get caught up. Hopefully, everyone that has placed an order up to now will have at least have one under their tree 🌲

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I meant to get more pictures on the road trip of stuff mounted to the rail but my camera is on my mobile device which was mounted to the rail. So I have this one shining example of photographic artistry. ~1,250 miles and it was rock solid. The phone is an iPhone 12 Pro Max. So quite chunky. I jacked the RAM mount from my motorcycle and added a 1/4-20 to Picatinny adapter to make it work.

049D4568-3730-4752-95CA-AD8EB671088B.jpeg
Curtis is that the 7" Ram arm you are using for your phone? I bought the 7" long arm thinking it would help get the phone a little closer to my short arms reach.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, 56 pages!

Well, you didn’t have to read them all. The update was on post 817 of the previous page. Here’s the rundown. The first batch are shipping from the anodizer to me today. I should have them late next week. Tracking numbers will be emailed soon!

And in other news. Since Graphite Black Picatinny is the most common, we’re producing a massive run of that style and finish to help get caught up. Hopefully, everyone that has placed an order up to now will have at least have one under their tree 🌲
My Bronco is going to be so excited to open this up on Christmas!
Thanks for all the updates! Ordered a 67Designs mount and arm today so it will be here as well.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curtis is that the 7" Ram arm you are using for your phone? I bought the 7" long arm thinking it would help get the phone a little closer to my short arms reach.
This is what I used for my phone. It's definitely not long enough to bring any device closer.

RAM arm 'Short'

What is nice is that you can rest your wrist on the dash for stability and type, tap, and scroll... you know, while you're siting at a traffic light. Anything longer than the short one will do exactly what you want.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
curious, aside from phones, what items to people plan on putting on their rails?
GoPro, toll pass, small tablet, and other billet attachments that we’ll be designing. 😉

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, 56 pages!

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) excited
Sponsored