First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with you (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

Black Pic (2).jpg
Black Pic.jpg

Bronze Pic.jpg

Bronze Pic (2).jpg

Raw Pic.jpg

Raw Pic (2).jpg

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

Black Smooth.jpg

Black Smooth (2).jpg

Bronze Smooth.jpg

Bronze Smooth 2.jpg

Raw Smooth 2.jpg
Raw Smooth.jpg
SEND IT!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is the first peice of kit I have even thought about pre-ordering, and it is because of this post. Not sure what my bronco will look like but mutha truckin SEND IT! Need to sort out a color and design option. MY22 better have an identical dash damn it!

Sponsored

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
AR | BAM BYODR

Accessory #2 for production is the BAM (Billet Aluminum Modular) BYODR. This component will be designed and produced concurrently with the CALL SIGN and both are planned to be made available for SEMA. This one is going to be super fun! With the devices you would be capable of mounting in this area, it's going to be a rugged piece of kit. Comms, smart phone, iPad, radar detector, GoPro ... if it fits, it ships. The community will absolutely drive the accessories that can be adapted to this modular rail system. Being a Veteran, I totally want picatinny sections with laser annealed station markings and some nice topo details. Totally saucy.

List your desires for mount adapters below and they will go on the whiteboard for development. Renderings and specs to come very soon!
I cant wait !! This is AMAZING!