Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took the rail on a 1,250+ mile inaugural trip and there were zero rattles or vibrations to report.
That's awesome. You guys designed a very beautiful product; very nice!
Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*laughs in Phoenix*
Everything is worth a try though
lol yeah. It's amazing how the sun here just makes everything fail. I DID tint my Bronco windshield with XPEL XR Plus which has a very high IR reflectivity... I can definitely tell the difference from my old truck to this one in the sun... so it should help?? but man I used to have a suction cup RAM mount and it'd be there for like a day before it fell off and soon just last until I hit the accelerator. Also why i'm only considering aluminum BYOD rail systems.

BroncoJAG

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of which will be powered by the LUX package outlet using a USB hub which will be under-mounted on this rail system.
Do you have a specific USB hub picked out yet?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
** It's crunch time and I know the original delivery date has slipped. There is a lot that's out of my control and machining and anodizing definitely doesn't move at my pace. For the delay in getting your rails to you when I initially said, I sincerely apologize. I promise you the added wait is worth it. It's been a theme of the last year and a half, but I thank you all for your patience.**

It's 12/3/21. Boxes are prepped, tracking numbers will be going out today and tomorrow for the early birds that SENT IT way in the beginning.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

** It's crunch time and I know the original delivery date has slipped. There is a lot that's out of my control and machining and anodizing definitely doesn't move at my pace. For the delay in getting your rails to you when I initially said, I sincerely apologize. I promise you the added wait is worth it. It's been a theme of the last year and a half, but I thank you all for your patience.**

It's 12/3/21. Boxes are prepped, tracking numbers will be going out today and tomorrow for the early birds that SENT IT way in the beginning.
As number 13 on the list this makes me happy. ETA 12/6-12/12 so timing should be perfect! Thanks for the update Curtis and keeping us informed, unlike the manufacturer of the vehicles for which this will be installed.

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious what the magic number is of early birds?
and when might the next batch go out?

I’m in the first 200 category.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Actual concise communication of delivery dates from a vendor?! WTF IS THIS SORCERY?!

Those of us near the back of the line, what are we looking at, mid-january? Just wondering what the turnover rate is for you guys, @EIGHTLUG

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curious what the magic number is of early birds?
and when might the next batch go out?

I’m in the first 200 category.
We have a massive run of Graphite Black Picatinny (the most popular color and type) that will arrive to us right around Christmas. Just depends on how fast UPS keeps things rolling through the holidays. With this supplemental run on top of the standard 50 rails per week, we plan to be caught up will the entire backlog by the end of the year. So if you placed an order last week, you lucked out and only have a 30'ish day lead time.

In January, lead time will be at a max of 2 weeks. This is where the fun starts and I can start runs of all of those custom colors people have have mentioned in the previous 59 pages.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Is there any local pick-up option? Sill happy to ride the SLUT and bar-hop my way down into SODO to look at cool Bronco parts before ordering chili and blacking out at Slims Last Chance.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 81mo9Gj-eBL._AC_SX466._SX._UX._SY._UY_[1]

Actual concise communication of delivery dates from a vendor?! WTF IS THIS SORCERY?!

Those of us near the back of the line, what are we looking at, mid-january? Just wondering what the turnover rate is for you guys, @EIGHTLUG
Fancy dude here with his fancy Bronco in his fancy driveway complaining about delivery dates..... :ROFLMAO:

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Sponsored