2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I must be really far down that list, far enough down that I'm not even on the list I see lol.

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got tracking info, on its way with delivery tomorrow! For reference I was 1 OCT invoice and #80 on the list (that's not necessarily in invoice order).

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my windows tinted and they broke my phone mount. Sure wish this would ship or I just get something else entirely. I need a phone mount and can’t wait much longer:(

Sponsored

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrived on Monday, even came with a Bronco! :p
I didn't get the fancy packaging I think maybe that was for the first few in line, but I agree the BAM is a work of art. Now just need Ford to come through with my order so I have a proper place to put it.

Not sure yet where I'm going to put the sweet velcro bronco though - what have y'all others done with it?

PXL_20220110_223743412.jpg

PXL_20220110_222625007.jpg

PXL_20220110_222919316.jpg

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn't get the fancy packaging I think maybe that was for the first few in line, but I agree the BAM is a work of art. Now just need Ford to come through with my order so I have a proper place to put it.

Not sure yet where I'm going to put the sweet velcro bronco though - what have y'all others done with it?

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) PXL_20220110_222919316

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) PXL_20220110_222919316

Back of the seats. :)

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) PXL_20211119_235213901

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want another Bronco Velcro patch. I stuck mine on the back side of the back seat.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Man I must be really far down that list, far enough down that I'm not even on the list I see lol.
An order or invoice number trumps being on the list on Post 2. If you have either of those numbers, you’re golden! If not, PM me.

To be completely honest, that list went out of control. I started post 2 with a numbered list from 1-20. I thought, if we were to get 20 pre-orders for BAM rails, I’d call it a success. Needless to say, the community CRUSHED it and somewhere in the 200’s we threw in the towel and moved everything to a coupon code and checking out directly from the website, instead of a manually generated invoice. That’s the way all of the other B6G discounts have gone ever since. So much more efficient

So again, thank you to all of you for your patience and support. We’re throwing 20+ man hours a day just at processing and shipping orders. We have enough material now to get 95% of all of the BAMs out.

Our goal is to bombard USPS and UPS with white rectangular boxes on Tuesday (Monday is MLK Day) and finally have some breathing room for a day or two, until the STIRRUPS arrive from finishing. Then we’ll do it all over again!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An order or invoice number trumps being on the list on Post 2. If you have either of those numbers, you’re golden! If not, PM me.

To be completely honest, that list went out of control. I started post 2 with a numbered list from 1-20. I thought, if we were to get 20 pre-orders for BAM rails, I’d call it a success. Needless to say, the community CRUSHED it and somewhere in the 200’s we threw in the towel and moved everything to a coupon code and checking out directly from the website, instead of a manually generated invoice. That’s the way all of the other B6G discounts have gone ever since. So much more efficient

So again, thank you to all of you for your patience and support. We’re throwing 20+ man hours a day just at processing and shipping orders. We have enough material now to get 95% of all of the BAMs out.

Our goal is to bombard USPS and UPS with white rectangular boxes on Tuesday (Monday is MLK Day) and finally have some breathing room for a day or two, until the STIRRUPS arrive from finishing. Then we’ll do it all over again!
Got it thank you. Yes, I have an order number and receipt of payment.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) PXL_20211119_235213901

Tech Bronze or natural Billet color?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend