Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my tracking today, delivery tomorrow, maybe. Thanks
Good luck on that. I’ve had a tracking # since 12/31. No movement at all. Also emailed to get update because the weather in that area has been good for at least a week. No respo
Wow!!! Just received mine. It is so beautiful I don’t want to clamp anything to it!
where we’re you on the list? Which rail and color? I’ve had a tracking # since the 30th. No movement
Just got it in and set up, already really liking how it looks

271710701_449764826705319_7089551824766732798_n.jpg
when did you receive your tracking #? I’ve had my tracking # since 31st and still hasn’t updated or shipped.
Sponsored

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck on that. I’ve had a tracking # since 12/31. No movement at all. Also emailed to get update because the weather in that area has been good for at least a week. No respo

where we’re you on the list? Which rail and color? I’ve had a tracking # since the 30th. No movement

when did you receive your tracking #? I’ve had my tracking # since 31st and still hasn’t updated or shipped.
Eightlug has been updating on page 1 (and just updated earlier today in the regular updates). I'm in the same boat (tracking since 12/31). He's now saying hoping to make a big shipment on Tuesday. Sounds like his shipment that he expected was delayed--which ultimately delayed our packages.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my tracking on the 31st and got the update that it shipped this Monday (the 10th)

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received and installed mine. This is a very nicely designed, built and finished product. My compliments to the chef.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Messing around with mounting options for the action camera.. this rail is really cool.

I'm sure I'll end up ordering that ball mount but I'm heading to visit colleges with my son tomorrow and want a mount before we go on the big road trip...
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 70F2796F-E716-4B6D-BD73-F9A2341D6C5E

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Messing around with mounting options for the action camera.. this rail is really cool.

I'm sure I'll end up ordering that ball mount but I'm heading to visit colleges with my son tomorrow and want a mount before we go on the big road trip...
70F2796F-E716-4B6D-BD73-F9A2341D6C5E.jpeg
I’ll try to get the AR | B.A.L.L.S. thread up tomorrow afternoon, once we get the next round of BAMs out before USPS closes.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Pete Schwety’s balls ain’t got nothing on my B.A.L.L.S. Some of you have already my rail. So I can only imagine how bad you want to see my B.A.L.L.S. In due time. We’re going to have fun with the AR | B.A.L.L.S. thread.

Last edited:

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll try to get the AR | B.A.L.L.S. thread up tomorrow afternoon, once we get the next round of BAMs out before USPS closes.
Definitely going to hold out for the AR B.A.L.L.S. and mounting solutions. Just finished install of my BYODR and even your tape job on the package was meticulous - happy to support and not send my money to 67D just yet.

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
An order or invoice number trumps being on the list on Post 2. If you have either of those numbers, you’re golden! If not, PM me.

To be completely honest, that list went out of control. I started post 2 with a numbered list from 1-20. I thought, if we were to get 20 pre-orders for BAM rails, I’d call it a success. Needless to say, the community CRUSHED it and somewhere in the 200’s we threw in the towel and moved everything to a coupon code and checking out directly from the website, instead of a manually generated invoice. That’s the way all of the other B6G discounts have gone ever since. So much more efficient

So again, thank you to all of you for your patience and support. We’re throwing 20+ man hours a day just at processing and shipping orders. We have enough material now to get 95% of all of the BAMs out.

Our goal is to bombard USPS and UPS with white rectangular boxes on Tuesday (Monday is MLK Day) and finally have some breathing room for a day or two, until the STIRRUPS arrive from finishing. Then we’ll do it all over again!
Thank you 🙏 . I love mine . Can’t wait for all the attachments you make :)

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just put mine in. Came last night.

Love this thing!

Thanks Curtis!

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) giphy (25)

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just put mine in. Came last night.

Love this thing!

Thanks Curtis!

20220114_073634.jpg
Finally a picture of a Tech Bronze with the OBX Bronze dash. Looks good. I see you got picatinny and smooth. Glad I went with smooth.
Sponsored