First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

received today and mounted up....looks good! Now to figure out what accessories make sense for me

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) ARrail1
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) ARrail2
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) ARrail3
Sponsored

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Installed the BAM as soon as I opened it and put the 67designs phone setup on, worked out perfectly!!
The slots in the BAM rail fit the key on the bottom of the 67D ball mount, so it doesn't spin on the rail. I had to get a longer bolt due to the thickness of the rail, but its looking great!
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) ARrail3
Did you go to a smaller M5 bolt and a different nut to screw it into?

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just installed, looks great! Love the patch as well.

Just a heads up, tried mounting the 67 designs arm and ball to the rail and the bolt wasn’t long enough to go through the rail and mount to the base nut. I think it was mentioned in an earlier post, but I just wanted to check myself. Will be getting a longer bolt on Amazon.

Hey so I did not buy the 67 Ball (55 Series), but are you saying all it needs is a longer bolt?
How long does it need to be?

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you, finally got it, but didnt get any type of tracking info, but all is good now, thank you.
@EIGHTLUG, if your looking for feedback, make the torx size the same that came in the Bronco tool bag. When I looked at the screws, I thought, cool I can just use my tool bag to install it. just an observation.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey so I did not buy the 67 Ball (55 Series), but are you saying all it needs is a longer bolt?
How long does it need to be?
Im sure about 1-3/4” to 2” in length would be fine. May make a trip to home depot

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you go to a smaller M5 bolt and a different nut to screw it into?
Used a longer M5 bolt and used the flat nut that came with it on the bottom side of the rail.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG, if your looking for feedback, make the torx size the same that came in the Bronco tool bag. When I looked at the screws, I thought, cool I can just use my tool bag to install it. just an observation.
There aren't many quality 18-8 stainless steel black oxide screws available in 1/4-20 X 1/2 button head. There are even fewer at that screw size that are torx and are also the torx size that Ford provides you in the kit, if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the BAM as soon as I opened it and put the 67designs phone setup on, worked out perfectly!!
The slots in the BAM rail fit the key on the bottom of the 67D ball mount, so it doesn't spin on the rail. I had to get a longer bolt due to the thickness of the rail, but its looking great!
Looks great! What is the size of this arm? Small or Medium?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, worked perfectly, but you'll need a longer M5 bolt.
I would get the medium arm, just to be safe, I'd have to measure to see if the small would work for sure...
Thanks! Wanted to buy, but probably should wait for my Bronco. I want to measure space between a the rail and a windshield as I wanted to use a phone as a camera too.

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Received my shipping notice. Thank you!

Now if I could just get a Bronco scheduled to go with it …
Sponsored