Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah thank you so much! I was looking to attach my radar to my rail and you made my life easier.
I stumbled on this idea today. Have these small metal circles with 3M tape. Then put one circle on the radar detector and one on the mount. Use a magnet in between?? From my search magnets are not supposed to cause issues with radar detectors but I honestly don’t know either.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) F140A9B7-6A7B-4D97-B466-1BCCEC5E6A4F

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 41A12E86-BA62-445E-9D43-A410F8410C14

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 71203980-FCCC-48F7-AF9F-98CB26B2A49D

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1D274B24-97B7-483C-BD9B-3D21D0183A57
Sponsored

JKGreen15

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT!!
(Is it too late for me to claim that sweet discount?)

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you so did a deep dive just yesterday. 67designs does indeed have some good stuff and I did order a couple of things from them. But there is an alternative that has nearly the same stuff as 67 designs and better pricing. Check out Tackform's Enduro series of parts which focuses the mounts around the 20mm ball, like 67deisgns. I even think they are a USA owned/operated (not sure if built here though). I noticed @JDoc92 post above used some Tacform stuff too!

https://www.tackform.com/collections/enduro-components-20mm

Heck, I will even share what I bought from them. I wanted the arm to bend about halfway out in order to get my phone lowered below the dash (just to right of steering wheel but above the start button). There is even an adapter I can add to get the extension I may need. If I don't use all these parts for my phone mount I plan to use them for a 2nd mount near the passenger for a gopro, 2nd phone, etc. Shipping was cheap too (coming from Chicago area). I spent about 2 hours going thru all this stuff as I was a big newbie for any kind of rail use.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1D274B24-97B7-483C-BD9B-3D21D0183A57

What you don't see is a device to actually mount the ball to the rail. For that I have a slider device from SmallRig that the ball can mount to. I almost bought the 67Designs ball mount as I liked it better than Tackforms (or maybe they explained it better). I dont have my rail yet so I can't tell you yet if any of this will actually work...
I exchanged a lot of texts with the track form guys. They are going to scan my dash so maybe we will get some Bronco specific products from them in the future.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it please.

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking on your website Is this still a 6-8 lead time? Or is it in stock and ships right away?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered 12/29; are you saying I can expect to get my rail this month?
Hey Thomas,
You should have gotten an email with tracking yesterday! :)

Sponsored

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mine just shipped, had no idea about the forum discount. Win some lose some

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) signal-2022-03-11-163537_001

Slowly getting there. Just need to finish the wiring now.
Thanks again @EIGHTLUG !

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice! What parts did you use to mount the radio? I want to do the same thing.
This is what I used:
SOLOMARK Gun Adapter (you may find similar for less; I just ran across this one first a and had an expiring gift balance to use.).

And you will need some Thumbnuts to match:
1/4-20 Thumbnut (20 pc)

From there, I did have to make the holes in the radio mounting brackets a little larger for the 1/4 size screw, but it works very well as you can see in the photo. I am planning on a custom solution to mount the microphones next to their respective radios that use the same mounting adapters. These adapters make the entire setup easily reconfigurable/removable, too.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I used:
SOLOMARK Gun Adapter (you may find similar for less; I just ran across this one first a and had an expiring gift balance to use.).

And you will need some Thumbnuts to match:
1/4-20 Thumbnut (20 pc)

From there, I did have to make the holes in the radio mounting brackets a little larger for the 1/4 size screw, but it works very well as you can see in the photo. I am planning on a custom solution to mount the microphones next to their respective radios that use the same mounting adapters. These adapters make the entire setup easily reconfigurable/removable, too.
Great. I also have a midland and figured you might have had to make the holes larger in the bracket. Plan to do the same. Thanks for the tip.
Sponsored