Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

** Please be advised that Graphite Black Picatinny is 5-8 week lead time. Our next shipment should arrive from anodizing by 2/21/22.** These orders will be filled ASAP.

** For questions about your order, email: [email protected] and we will get back to you, ASAP.

Here are your saucy renders and photos of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive Bronco6G 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the Bronco6G community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your AR | BAM will be there before you know it!

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

C85C9F70-22AE-4D21-95BF-DA049B4707B8.jpeg

A936583E-9E95-42BF-A002-2FC235DCDC85.jpeg

B95A3FA0-03D1-46BF-A174-829B2F44F254.jpeg

801C1C1E-48E3-422E-A7E3-A0A24A5BF73C.jpeg

799E1A27-B870-4476-8F23-497226454DC9.jpeg

27643844-8177-4DBC-AD77-DA36DB63E702.jpeg

482A1843-B8E7-4E41-B7E0-0B3D342116E4.jpeg

B571CDD1-03A8-44CF-BBCB-037BE1D6DB40.jpeg

2AF0A9CF-6331-40F8-BBCE-D4C92136FADD.jpeg
Send it. Are they in stock?

Sponsored

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor, C63s, Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

sad, looks like it's already sold out? I was waiting for an official release post or thread

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
sad, looks like it's already sold out? I was waiting for an official release post or thread
If you're talking about the AR | Limited Edition BADLANDS BAM BYODR this is the thread.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright people, I’m gonna blow your minds with a NEW and previously UNKNOWN use for these rails.

I have the rear windows out of my BL for the summer, packed away with semi-loving care.
I roll the windows up when rain chances are high. Even though it’s “built tough”, no reason to subject it to egregious rainfall for no reason.

So I get into my ride this morning to go to work and noticed several now-dried tendrils of bird poo on my door panel.
After the initial shock and anger I pondered how this happened with the windows up.
Then I saw it.
Like a crusty-white beacon of “in your face! Got ‘Em!!”, there sat an almost perfectly round mound on the dash, right in front of the prized BYOD.

That’s right, folks.
Not only can you mount phones, cameras, lasers, and (weren’t there supposed to be nuggy sauce holders?) homing beacons on your very own BYOD, it makes the perfect perch for fowl to foul your dash with their testament of honor.

It’s like a golden condor came from the heavens and bestowed upon me the gift of its people, using my rail as its resting place along the journey.

@EIGHTLUG how could you not disclose to us consumers this hidden feature?

I now am drawn to tame falcons and summon great horned owls to ride along with me as I travel the untamed wilds.
I feel personally attacked at their lack of concern for us consumers. They had to know. It’s a conspiracy I tell ya.

In all sincerity, wanted to warn all y’all and give you a chuckle at my expense here. Never would I have put money on the odds, but here we are.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else ready for the AR | MIL SPEC BLACK BAM ??

We held off on the black BAM, due to color fade and oxidation that’s typical with black anodized parts that are exposed to direct sunlight. Well, we now have access to Anotopical Anodizong which withstands UV.

That hurdle being cleared, we’re now providing the same black durable black anodizing you find on Picatinny rails on firearms, accessories, and accessory mounts. And honestly, it looks right at home on the dash. I’m kicking around the idea of keeping them totally subdued with muted logos and script. The all black looks so proper.
Thoughts?

690CB543-E1AE-40D3-A20E-E869F929FCDD.jpeg

2E1C87B6-3506-41BF-AF44-477E1654B8D2.jpeg

24613A69-8057-4F7D-BD9D-E9D026D9D55B.jpeg

B7A9BE37-A51A-4050-98F2-09819ABA9080.jpeg
I must have missed this….so this is darker then the graphite black I just installed a couple weeks ago.? Dang lol

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alright people, I’m gonna blow your minds with a NEW and previously UNKNOWN use for these rails.

I have the rear windows out of my BL for the summer, packed away with semi-loving care.
I roll the windows up when rain chances are high. Even though it’s “built tough”, no reason to subject it to egregious rainfall for no reason.

So I get into my ride this morning to go to work and noticed several now-dried tendrils of bird poo on my door panel.
After the initial shock and anger I pondered how this happened with the windows up.
Then I saw it.
Like a crusty-white beacon of “in your face! Got ‘Em!!”, there sat an almost perfectly round mound on the dash, right in front of the prized BYOD.

That’s right, folks.
Not only can you mount phones, cameras, lasers, and (weren’t there supposed to be nuggy sauce holders?) homing beacons on your very own BYOD, it makes the perfect perch for fowl to foul your dash with their testament of honor.

It’s like a golden condor came from the heavens and bestowed upon me the gift of its people, using my rail as its resting place along the journey.

I now am drawn to tame falcons and summon great horned owls to ride along with me as I travel the untamed wilds.
I feel personally attacked at their lack of concern for us consumers. They had to know. It’s a conspiracy I tell ya.

In all sincerity, wanted to warn all y’all and give you a chuckle at my expense here. Never would I have put money on the odds, but here we are.
So you're saying you got a custom color then? Can I get that color too? what's the lead time on non-standard colors?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you're saying you got a custom color then? Can I get that color too? what's the lead time on non-standard colors?
😂
Overnight it seems for the custom “cookies n cream” anodizing.
Yet another win for the hard plastic dash pad.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Then I saw it.

That’s right, folks.

full-send-full.gif

Speaking of a full send, @HotdogThud did 8Lug ever send you the follow-up package with the full hardware kit in it?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then I saw it.

That’s right, folks.

I've already filed a patent for the "Perch-n-Poo Rail".
If anybody advertises as such or similar, I'll sue the living bejeezus outta their ass!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Then I saw it.

That’s right, folks.

Get a Bald Eagle to land on it and Sir, I’ll pay you some $ for that photo!

Looks like I need to design some of those anti-pigeon spikes, in billet of course, for the BAM 🤔

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I must have missed this….so this is darker then the graphite black I just installed a couple weeks ago.? Dang lol
TARMAC is black black. If you’re familiar with the black used on MIL spec firearm components, this is the same thing.

Graphite Black is a dark grey.
Sponsored