First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. I was quite puzzled, looking for outboard mounting locations. I’m working with what we have without being invasive and adding new holes into a perfectly good dash.
Completely understand. It was definitely a dig at Ford, you get stuck with their stupidity lol. I really your design, definitely the cleanest one I have seen so far. Also prefer the look of the "AR" logo as opposed to the full name. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product!
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Since you’re going billet if you’ll could do the orange similar to the Raptor live valve shocks or RPG components count me in!!!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since you’re going billet if you’ll could do the orange similar to the Raptor live valve shocks or RPG components count me in!!!
Please no more orange Ford has been over doing it with orange everything lately 🤣🤣

Sponsored

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Picatinny rail is standard. There will be smooth pieces you can add to make it smooth. I’m picking up what you’re putting down. I too like the smooth clean look.

Honestly, it’s just easier (less expensive) to machine in Picatinny and later produce the add on parts/mounts and smooth coverage pieces.
@EIGHTLUG I'm wondering if it's easy enough to invert the sides where the teeth are on the bottom, and the attachment point would just need to be loosened to clear the teeth and slide to position. That might eliminate the need for a cover and still have full function. 🤷‍♂️

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please no more orange Ford has been over doing it with orange everything lately 🤣🤣
As an Oklahoma State fan and alum I'll respectfully disagree, ;-)

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

🤘 over 👉 The Better Orange
Good luck in the SEC. If you can't win in the BIG 12 you'll be the laughing stock of A&M in your future lives!!!!

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We’ll be seeing you this weekend. EMAW!!!
Wish you guys luck. I know we will need it based on the first three games. One favor, when it comes time for your matchup with the cheaters, please stick it to them just like you did last year!!!! Boomer my ass ;-)

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Noted! I like it. I’ll also add some type of bracket that will hold toll passes or transponders. 👍🏽
This is a great idea. I can't understand how auto manufacturesrs have not integrated a solution for their cars yet.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG I'm wondering if it's easy enough to invert the sides where the teeth are on the bottom, and the attachment point would just need to be loosened to clear the teeth and slide to position. That might eliminate the need for a cover and still have full function. 🤷‍♂️
Actually…. That’s totally doable. I would just provision a counterbore for the mounting hardware on the smooth side of the rail. Then you can have smooth on one side and picatinny on the other. Mount it however you wish. Great idea! This is why I enjoy bringing the community into the design process. 🤜🏼🤛🏼

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Actually…. That’s totally doable. I would just provision a counterbore for the mounting hardware on the smooth side of the rail. Then you can have smooth on one side and picatinny on the other. Mount it however you wish. Great idea! This is why I enjoy bringing the community into the design process. 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You're across the water from me, so definitely following/purchasing.
Sponsored