Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send it!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so, still no info on how much weight this rail secured by one screw can safely carry? I don't want accessories flying around my cabin in case of an accident or just a rough trail that I'm riding in Baja mode. It's all neat and good looking, but I'd want some more specs and would have thought they would have been published by now. Call me cynical or skeptical, but I'm not gonna jump on board with the first (may I say it? overpriced) bit of machined aluminum that shows up online.
How much weight can this carry? Can the weight be way off center like an ipad on a mounting arm? How well is that screw mounted into the dash to begin with? I've seen photos of it being ripped out by a rough trail with a gopro mounted on it, nothing else.

So, sorry, really appreciate the design and engineering put into this, but without technical specs of what load it can carry and where that load has to be installed, I'm not buying just because it's a forum member.

Please provide some details regarding what items I could mount to this thing safely, without creating flying objects during an accident. I guess anything mounted would stay behind the airbags too?

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Send it (y)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
so, still no info on how much weight this rail secured by one screw can safely carry? I don't want accessories flying around my cabin in case of an accident or just a rough trail that I'm riding in Baja mode. It's all neat and good looking, but I'd want some more specs and would have thought they would have been published by now. Call me cynical or skeptical, but I'm not gonna jump on board with the first (may I say it? overpriced) bit of machined aluminum that shows up online.
How much weight can this carry? Can the weight be way off center like an ipad on a mounting arm? How well is that screw mounted into the dash to begin with? I've seen photos of it being ripped out by a rough trail with a gopro mounted on it, nothing else.

So, sorry, really appreciate the design and engineering put into this, but without technical specs of what load it can carry and where that load has to be installed, I'm not buying just because it's a forum member.

Please provide some details regarding what items I could mount to this thing safely, without creating flying objects during an accident. I guess anything mounted would stay behind the airbags too?
Rule of thumb -Use some common sense.

It’s a single 1/4-20 bolt mounted into a steel mechanical fixture in the dash. If you’re in a wreck and your phone happens to smack you in the face, you probably have bigger issues than a phone smacking you in the face. Regardless if it’s mounted on a rail that uses a 70,000 psi tensile strength 316 stainless bolt and 6061 billet aluminum or a $5.00 plastic phone clip that you bought on eBay and it’s mounted on your HVAC vent.

It’s a 1913 Picatinny rail that’s mounted on your dash. It has been FEA’d in Solidworks to be as robust as reasonably necessary for typical small electronics and misc. vehicle related items. Toll passes, dash cam, phone mount, dipping sauces. The 13.5” rail section will support 85 lbs before bending. Nothing within reason that you can mount on that rail will bend it.

Like I said, earlier. Just use some common sense and enjoy the drive.

Sponsored

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a single 1/4-20 bolt mounted into a steel mechanical fixture in the dash. If you’re in a wreck and your phone happens to smack you in the face, you probably have bigger issues than a phone smacking you in the face. Regardless if it’s mounted on a rail that uses a 70,000 psi tensile strength 316 stainless bolt and 6061 billet aluminum or a $5.00 plastic phone clip that you bought on eBay and it’s mounted on your HVAC vent.

It’s a 1913 Picatinny rail that’s mounted on your dash. It has been FEA’d in Solidworks to be as robust as reasonably necessary for typical small electronics and misc. vehicle related items. Toll passes, dash cam, phone mount, dipping sauces. The 13.5” rail section will support 85 lbs before bending. Nothing within reason that you can mount on that rail will bend it.

Wait dipping sauce, will you be making a sauce holder!? cuz...you know gota dip french fries!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Send it

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Send it.

Sponsored

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SEND IT!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW a free commerce society by virtue of definition gives you the ability to not buy it. Your all set.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hi from french CANADIAN TRACKTOY

SEND IT PLEASE
THANK YOU

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
SEND it!

alnightr

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send It
Sponsored