Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1190SX, 1125CRUly, XB12 Lightning Long Tall
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
SEND IT

Gaggs11

Badlands
First Name
Gagik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT3, 19’ Cayenne, 20’ Model S, 87’ Supra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send it!

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Send it.
Mostly in it for the sauce holders

Sponsored

Asohka

Badlands
First Name
Michael Partin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR

BRONCO6G Member Pre-Sale -
PM me again if you've "sent it" but your name isn't on the list, or if your name is on this list and you haven't received an invoice yet. Thank you!

1. BroncoBuckaroo
2. Lilj4425
3. McCracken
4. JediMcMuffin
5. Herbie
6. BroncoAdventures
7. PonyHunter
8. Lazarus
9. BroncoBoy22
10. 69BroncoX302
11. BravoZulu
12. De Brus
13. Smheard
14. Timmytime5
15. jh3113
16. DubC
17. helifino16
18. TXNavy
19. BroncoJAG
20. Rodneyltd
21. Slyder
22. rafterman
23. TexasBlaze
24. bmclain
25. FstFrd00
26. rhart540
27. mikey_photo
28. Tellsnow
29. sanborn
30. GravyTrain
31. cigartexan
32. Tor148
33. jasonf
34. Jb7
35. PlayUltimate
36. andrusoid
37. Rednek
38. Raskew
39.LABRONCO58
40.gmac
41.iamchewby
42.tjrinaldij
43.Inrustwetrust_
44.NewBroncoOwner
45.Belem
46.DREWR13
47.Theherofails
48.MattyAg
49.CptSamFalcon
50.dweskamp
51.TheeBullhead
52.ICUGAZN
53.Petey
54.Broncolife88
55.gizmohd
56.A10Warthog
57.privateer35
58.Gettyup
59.The Bronze
60.Kmcran
61.Heeba
62.ShaneMD27
63.ChrisD
64.BroncoPls!
65.Bronqo
66.Hossamus Prime
67.Rick Astley
68.gollumshadows
69.rtaylor
70.Michael Grasso
71.Mdemieville
72.AceGoliath
73.Lars31177
74.Boulot
75.Gecko22
76.95FordBroncoguy
77.bltfrdtgh
78.Nellman
79.Adumb
80.myrealname123
81.wbvr3
82.Doc Rocket
83.ModifyMike
84.SgroiRoy
85.clpray16
86.DC9atnight
87.Ggerobb
88.bhornberger
89.BUCKTOWN
90.Stonetree
91.MDH Bronco
92.TurnerNHooch
93.Brohnke
94.Bronco1971
95.Socalpunk88
96.ColoradoGuy
97.nablank
98.GreyBronco
99.whitmack1
100.Pepper
101.Jbronc74
102.TexAZ
103.MikeDbronco
104.pakrat
105.Max1h
106.acnp2022
107.Tazn69Bronco
108.GreenMtnBronco
109.FATHORSE
110.ATLBronco75
111.Trueblue2296
112.Bronco4
113.playoffxii
114.94DBrockshus
115.usarms
116.kypt
117.BroncoKong Jr.
118.JPG
119.earmentrout
120.TX21BRONC
121.rgwinn
122.Kladiddle
123.tracythemighty
124.Badbrad
125.Palerider
126.AbeFroman
127.JBirdNorth
128.95FordBroncoguy
129.Rubicon 2 Badlands
130.bronco_rat
131.TRMFAM
132.Lucks
133.UberGadgetFreak
134.Jabberwock
135.Dom
136.mountainbronco
137.BroncoJerm
138.Burnz442
139.TRACKTOY
140.Kamikazi_bronco
141.HL_MI_BRONCO
142.Broncodriver76
143.JHawk
144.mcashin1
145.Zakm
146.Skydoc
147.hudsonbronco
148.Thehagermaniac
149.evilletruck
150.wyobronco
151.TNBronc4344
152.68halfcab
153.Zap74
154.krawl on
155.Salicrupa
156.zcadman
157.redcatcher27
158.jernst8854
159.kgriggs
160.Travelingchef
161.broncoepic
162.Shark1247
163.Aman
164.Biltwild
165.Rrpilot
166.AIGAD
167.BRONC0
Please place me on this list

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send it!

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send It!

esquirebdc

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send it!

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
So much for notifications working...
SEND IT!

bennybronco

Wildtrak
First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep WRangler JK Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
SEND IT!

Sdodson75074

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 2014 F140 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send it

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads