Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For everyone that per-ordered, theirs are being anodized now. It's a lot of parts. Orders continue to come in, so first come first served for those. I would suggest you place your order now to get in line. Orders can be revised, cancelled, refunded, or put on hold, all the way up to the point they ship.
I already order, a while ago. I was meaning the actually pieces for Phone Mount, GoPro Mount, and etc. When you start making your line up, I wanted to get some from you all to support and keep it in the brand.
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG Will the tech bronze rail be shippng with Stainless hardware? If so can you ship mine with Black hardware instead? I should be in the first batch that are being shipped. Thank you

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG .. Saw your my story video on Instagram! The rail look so awesome thanks again for making this happen. Maybe you could post here also I think it would answer some of the questions that pop up,

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put me down for 1!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG .. Saw your my story video on Instagram! The rail look so awesome thanks again for making this happen. Maybe you could post here also I think it would answer some of the questions that pop up,
My son Rocco and I are flying down to LA this Saturday to pick up our Bronco. We're going to take a leisurely road trip back up to the PNW over the weekend. I'm bringing down one of the black pre-production rails to mount up for the trip. I also picked up a phone mount and a GoPro mount to run on the rail for our ~1,500 mile trip. After that trip is complete, I'll have a good case study of what to expect and how the BAM performs with accessories mounted. I'll take pics along the way and post them on the thread when I can.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My son Rocco and I are flying down to LA this Saturday to pick up our Bronco. We're going to take a leisurely road trip back up to the PNW over the weekend. I'm bringing down one of the black pre-production rails to mount up for the trip. I also picked up a phone mount and a GoPro mount to run on the rail for our ~1,500 mile trip. After that trip is complete, I'll have a good case study of what to expect and how the BAM performs with accessories mounted. I'll take pics along the way and post them on the thread when I can.
I live about 2 miles from your pick up point, I’ll be on my way to Phoenix Sat.morning would’ve enjoyed meeting you.Have a safe drive back.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I live about 2 miles from your pick up point, I’ll be on my way to Phoenix Sat.morning would’ve enjoyed meeting you.Have a safe drive back.
Chino, CA.?!

Sponsored

crakerjac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Install a 'brick on a stick' (trademark pending) to test the load capacity.

krawl on

Badlands
First Name
PETE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mustang supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right on 5 for me. Wave as you pass through Central Point, Ore.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What length phone mount arm are you guys planning on using with this rail? Thanks.
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) bulletpointhybridmountingarmlengthtableopensanslight_5000x

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if I missed it but when do you expect to be delivering these rails? I'm #187 on the list and paid. Thanks!
Sponsored