Sponsored

Archetype Racing Industries LLC delivery delays?

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm 23 weeks and counting!
The last info I got from EIGHTLUG was he was hoping for mid-September...we blew that up real good! lol
I was told end of the week of sept 4th for first orders (im #2) and mid September for rest. Feels like a crowdfunded project at this point lol
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is out for delivery now. I ordered the Bronco Magnum Stirrups on 5/5/23 and they should be here 9/20/23. More than a 4 month wait - Hopefully they come in good shape and the product is worth while. Their communications are just horrible - I likely wont ever buy something from them again.
I really like the products.
I’ll leave it at that (and I own zero of them)

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered May 6th and was informed via the second order update that it would be delivered the second half of September - - so I am hoping anytime!

Link1016

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badland & 2017 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Running about 23 weeks since I ordered my Badlands BYOD as well. Haven't heard anything from AR since August 2nd and in that email they said that they were anticipating them to be ready to ship towards the last half of Sept. They do make really quality and unique products so... captive audience without options makes for a good business model. Hopefully my BYOD gets here soon:)

marone138

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger 4WD XLT, 2019 Audi S6, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered on June 1st for BRONCO MAGNUM STIRRUP and got some auto generated email on Aug 21. Sent another email tonight hoping to get some insights on when it will ship. But based on previous post I guess its going to be about 20-24 weeks. Been pretty patient up to this point but not likely to do another purchase unless they LEAN out their PRODUCTION process and hire some Customer Care resources!
Sponsored