ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are these the renderings you’re talking about? If so, that’s absolutely doable. I’m moving forward with the SEMA data that’s available to begin R&D work. As the projects get rolling, I’ll share out some teasers.
84F76A20-1C50-4D5C-9347-49FC39F255B7.jpeg
526F3E4A-C1E3-4FCB-87EA-A07372488ABD.png
Would be cool if you could do a similar front bash plate
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally, I perform scans for all of my own parts. I'm sure the data will be available on SEMA, but I trust my equipment to be within 2 microns per 20' when I scan. I have no idea what the root data is that's supplied to everyone by Ford. With most parts, there's some fudge factor to account for 'Ford tolerances', but will begin to compound those tolerances as one part is mounted to another and so on.
Pattern pieces have traditionally not fit as well unless you scan/measure enough factory parts to know where in the tolerance scale you are. At least with the Ford data you know the baseline and then the tolerance.

Fudge factor sounds like it will fit most of the time, but not all of the time.

It may not be a big deal depending on the tolerances and the part.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Georgetown WA...

The real question is Georgetown Brewing or Elysian? :)

We used to buy kegs at Georgetown when we lived in Kent.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got two ideas that align with your carbon manufacturing technology. I'd love to see replacement end pieces for the Modular front bumper that changes the shape of the openings to accommodate round lights. I also think it'd be cool to build a replacement for the front skidplate that integrates with the modular front bumper and looks a little more agressive than stock.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum. You should work on a Bush guard and a bumper that can support a winch (hidden). Fords look nice, but I doubt either design team talked to one another and there is some conflict with the camera system. Also a side note, whoever makes hard tops I think will make a killing as Ford is low and people are getting soft tops just to have the Bronco now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’d say, mostly Elysian.
Georgetown WA...

The real question is Georgetown Brewing or Elysian? :)

We used to buy kegs at Georgetown when we lived in Kent.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just thought of another option that could fit your molding technology and would sell like hotcakes. DONUT DOORS as seen on the original prototype.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Random idea, but might fit in your wheelhouse is an engine cover for both engine types. Seems like you lightweight material would be perfect. I know it is not a performance driven item but I read a ton of people making comments about it. Who knows, maybe you could find a performance aspect to enhance it!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Random idea, but might fit in your wheelhouse is an engine cover for both engine types. Seems like you lightweight material would be perfect. I know it is not a performance driven item but I read a ton of people making comments about it. Who knows, maybe you could find a performance aspect to enhance it!
You’re definitely not wrong. That engine bay is hideous. It’s on the list. ✅

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First to market with a white top will be rolling in orders. If you can ship before 2024, you'll prolly beat Webasto

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's been a while, Bronco 6G! Like the majority here, we wait for our O-BRONCO-O to arrive.

What have we been up to? Well, working with SEMA on the bronco CAD data to begin R&D for parts, for starters. We are also in the middle of a SEMA thrash for a car that will be featured in the main FORD booth at SEMA. Totally not Bronco related, but badass, nonetheless! It will definitely be one of a kind at the show.

We will open the new facility in Silverdale, WA. on Sept 1st. Drywall is going on now. Electrical rough in is complete, lighting is complete. The interior build out will be pretty epic! So stay tuned!

We're also building out the new website. Since it's very asphalt track biased now, we decided to tear the homepage in half. Bronco icon/button to access the TERRAIN section of the site and a GT350 icon/button to peruse the TARMAC side of the site. We're landing new brands to carry, left and right. That, added with the bespoke items we will be manufacturing in house, and it will be an extensive catalog.

If anyone in the PNW area is receiving their Bronco in the near future, feel free to drop us a line, if you're willing to offer it up for some 3D digitizing and be compensated handsomely, in either Bronco parts or deep discounts on Bronco parts ;)

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING is moving into BRONCO parts IMG_3019

Last edited:

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about some interior pieces, like the center console that people say feel cheap and plasticy?

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very cool to have you guys building parts...I have a friend with GT500 and he raves about you all...definitely excited for the skids as I watch all the vids and bashing / scraping hoping a little friction coefficient will help!

EMAW?

LOL...I work with a lot of K-Staters...OK State myself.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Very cool to have you guys building parts...I have a friend with GT500 and he raves about you all...definitely excited for the skids as I watch all the vids and bashing / scraping hoping a little friction coefficient will help!

EMAW?

EMAW?

100% EMAW!

And just to show you how miserably small the world is, my neighbor is a Jayhawk. All the way out here on the peninsula in WA. Just my luck....

We've built a really strong following with the GT350 and GT500 community, through great products, amazing customer service, fast AF shipping, and just being involved. The brand is definitely growing and we truly appreciate all of the support!

Oh and Okie Lite is always a tough game for us. You guys have a good team, year in and year out.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG

Throwing another idea out there - apparently you get some squeak from the tailgate when changing offsets due to the bumpers no longer making contact with the spare.

Seems like a taller or adjustable bumper may be needed.

Homemade solution observed here:
Sponsored