Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great to have you. How quickly can you manufacture Hard Tops? It will be interesting what you come up with for a fastback hardtop solution
A quick win for everyone would be a front license plate frame and mounting solution. Factory sucks!
A high quality accessory mount bracket that Ford showed but no one has produced yet. If they did I missed it.
You already mentioned under body armor.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great to have you. How quickly can you manufacture Hard Tops? It will be interesting what you come up with for a fastback hardtop solution
A quick win for everyone would be a front license plate frame and mounting solution. Factory sucks!
A high quality accessory mount bracket that Ford showed but no one has produced yet. If they did I missed it.
You already mentioned under body armor.
A billet aluminum front license plate bracket is already in motion. The AR | CALL SIGN

It will work with the modular bumper, initially, without the bull bar, and another version for rigs with the bull bar. I'd expect to have those shipping out in October. I'll start a thread, once the CAD designs are complete. This part will make owners in rear plate only states wish they had a front plate. ;)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Need a bolt on step for oem rock rails and the trail marker cross bar with fishing rod holders

Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept_03.jpg

4 Door 2021 Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Fishing Guide.jpg
Already on it. 😉

Stay tuned. AR | STIRRUP

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Admins,

If this post needs to be moved, that's fine. If I need to register as a vendor, let me know. Thanks!

Hello! I'm Curtis. Long time forum reader and YouTube video watcher on all things new Bronco. I'm the owner of ARCHETYPE RACING. Currently we specialize in highly bespoke aero parts and hardware for the GT350, GT500, and other S550 Mustangs. I have a FE Bronco inbound from Upland Ford in Upland, CA. I'm super excited to get this project going! Once I have the new Bronco in my hands, I'll be 3D scanning and modeling as much as I can into Solidworks to develop high quality aftermarket billet aluminum, carbon composite, and carbon fiber parts for it.

https://www.archetyperacing.com/

We'll be machining all of the aluminum parts, in house. The list of new components on my want list is quite expansive. I definitely want to leverage every aspect of the modular front bumper. Additional mounting for lights, modular utility mounts, recovery points, off road flag mounts, the list goes on and on. As always, your input is always welcomed. All of the mounting bracketry for our diffusers, wings, and other components are 6061, 7075, or 17-4 stainless. Being able to make more functional parts for the Bronco will be super fun!

I also work in a very specialized thermally bonded carbon composite. Currently, I'm using this in my front splitters for race cars. It's near indestructible. A 10mm thick piece is bulletproof against handgun rounds and subsonic rifle rounds. I'll start employing this same material in belly pans, rock sliders and skid plates. That is this material's initial use case, when the Gov't put the RFQ out for the design of this carbon composite. It was to line the bottom of APCs, MRAPs, and various other vehicles in war zones against IEDs. It does that job extremely well. It's extremely robust and lightweight. Why not use it for bash plates?
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING is moving into BRONCO parts 4 Door 2021 Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Fishing Guide

Lastly, there's traditional carbon fiber. All of my carbon fiber parts are made nearby in oh so sunny Georgetown, WA. Replacement body panels, fender flares, interior bits and bobs. All of the typical uses for carbon fiber. With the ability to remove and replace fenders on the Bronco, this seems like a no brainer.

And this is where this community comes in. I'm an enthusiast, like you all. The reason I started ARCHETYPE was because no one was making the parts I wanted or it was being made and it was substandard and manufactured overseas. I'm an Air Force Veteran, small business owner, and I keep all of my manufacturing in the US. I am as passionate about producing a great product, as you are about your vehicle's modifications. It's always humbling to see my parts in pictures on instagram and the owner showing them off. Besides just looking good, they are always super functional.

Aside from my personal list of parts for the Bronco, I'd like the community to drive the direction of what's produced. Many of the components I make for the GT350 and GT500 were because the community asked for it. Group buys, deep discounts, early adopters, all of that is in play. ARCHETYPE can scan, model, produce amazing parts, and ship them direct to you.

ARCHETYPE RACING is also a dealer for Addictive Desert Design and Baja Designs. For Bronco6G Members, there's a standing 10% discount and $100 flat rate shipping on ADD parts and 15% discount and free shipping on Baja Designs. Just PM me your Name/email/Shipping Address/Ph#/and what you'd like and we'll get it going.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING is moving into BRONCO parts 4 Door 2021 Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Fishing Guide
I like what I'm hearing on all of the ideas and looking forward to what you come up with. I like the idea on cupholders, bashplates, grill and grill inserts, etc. Keeping imagining. I am close and can pick it up.

Sponsored

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Already on it. 😉

Stay tuned. AR | STIRRUP
I am definitely in for the Trail Sights Cross Bar and fishing rod holder attachments, and so is my Ford Dealer. We just talked about this two weeks ago.

Last edited:

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please Skid/Bash plates, that's my one worry about off roading the Bronco, i am used to a plated truck and the peace of mind that it provides. I have no idea on the quality and protection the Ford plates offer...

Those are Ricochet Off Road Aluminum skid plates: Bash plate, Engine, Control arms, transmission, all the way to the gas tank.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING is moving into BRONCO parts 12620806_10153890323134939_1286135005_o_zpsypmtaje0.JPG

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of its uses is in NASCAR and other racing cars. A 3mm thick panel is used to line the door sections as anti-intrusion panels. This 3mm thick panel keeps any sharp objects from entering through the door panel area and injuring the driver. The collision tests were run at 200 mph by sanctioning bodies.

That type of protection potential grows exponentially once you go to 10mm thick. A 12"x12" square x .40" thick piece weighs in at about 12oz. Below are two Solidworks renderings of brackets that were manufactured for race teams. It's machinable, like steel and aluminum. You can also mechanically fixture it to... say the frame of a vehicle.

Milled Carbon Composite 1.jpg

Milled Carbon Composite 2.jpg
I can see the value of a light weight carbon fiber skid plate or bash plate if it was properly engineered with proper mounting points after watching this carbon fiber test at the 2:24 mark:

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Already on it. 😉

Stay tuned. AR | STIRRUP
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo in for this. Can't wait. send send send send,. I pick up my Badlands SAS this Friday so know what my wife's first compliant will be but want to keep the rock rails.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excited to have you on board and local, love seeing composite products being developed. I work in the industry and its great to see it being applied with proper 3D scanning and development.

Sponsored

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After some more reading, it would appear carbon fiber bash plates are pretty common in the motocross racing circuit.

AEC80668-BDB7-4025-898B-399CC03D2D76.jpeg

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some ideas

-Something on the inside of the door, where the netting is, there are Bronco Bolts there, so should be able to do something there.

-Jumping off a comment above, about a center console and tap into the vents under the seat and direct the air flow to top of rear console, and add cup holders

-Mount for winch on the modular bumper

-Hidden Sunglass holder, maybe addon in from of aux switches? (Don't have my Bronco to look around yet)

Con

Black Diamond
First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger fx4 lariat - waiting to order my BD2DMT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you looked into Molle panels in the rear window area? I’ve always liked that storage in 4Runners and other vehicles like so

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING is moving into BRONCO parts 26BE6F8F-E0A3-48C5-A1A9-574A7ADEAA2A

Last edited:

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EIGHTLUG
Love what your doing just keep it up. I wish you had a splitter for a 2008 Bullitt Mustang.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
EIGHTLUG
Love what your doing just keep it up. I wish you had a splitter for a 2008 Bullitt Mustang.
Totally doable. I just need to get my hands on a similar car for R&D.
Sponsored