Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
Hey all - Just thought i owe it to Archetype racing to post this. I was very hard on them - I always practice "under promise over deliver" in business, and after receiving my DNA badges, I can say that they did exactly that in every way possible except delivery estimates. If you're gonna talk trash, need to make sure you also give credit where credit is due. I'll be ordering a lot more of their products. @EIGHTLUG
Sponsored

Bronco#2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SD tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take to get your script badges?
Just seems like mine are taking forever.

OP
OP
Tunagates

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
i ordered in October.

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How long did it take to get your script badges?
Just seems like mine are taking forever.
They take as much time as needed to execute the quality of product we deliver. Not even OEMs produce badges a the level of quality and craftsmanship that we do, and look at the manpower and tooling they have at their disposal.

I'll tell you this. When I'm done, you'll really miss the bespoke and curated parts we produce. You'll go back to a sea of black powdercoated sheet metal and tube parts, 3D printed plastic, and die cast overseas stuff.

Bronco#2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SD tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope they’re as amazing as you say. Can’t wait to see.

They take as much time as needed to execute the quality of product we deliver. Not even OEMs produce badges a the level of quality and craftsmanship that we do, and look at the manpower and tooling they have at their disposal.

I'll tell you this. When I'm done, you'll really miss the bespoke and curated parts we produce. You'll go back to a sea of black powdercoated sheet metal and tube parts, 3D printed plastic, and die cast overseas stuff.

Benoack

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered May '21 Badlands Sasquatch hard top, lux,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered in February, and received today (June 20th). While there were a few times it was noted they should be completed soon, there were a few delays but they were responsive when I reached out. It is a solid product and not flimsy. Plus American made

PXL_20230620_201304920.jpg

PXL_20230620_201128090.jpg

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Admittedly, i was one of those people that openly asked why there were so many delays, then you guys quelled my concerns by assuring me that my order was still active in the que! A few months later (6 months after ordering) i received my fender badge and was mighty impressed with the quality, durability and attention to detail! It is so nice that i would happily wait 12 months for something manufactured at this level! keep up the good work gentlemen!

Sponsored

acs204

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you mind my asking what kind of wheels you put on there? Those are sharp.

swimtexan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they going to be releasing these again anytime in the future?
Sponsored