Sponsored

Archetype Racing SLAP ... anyone have any info about this product?

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered on on 7/6. Online says 4-6 weeks before delivery. I just passed 4 weeks since ordering. Hoping it is on its way "soon".

I considered the BYOD Accessory Rail but this looks like a great compromise for function but in a smaller footprint. I don't plan on adding accessories all across the dash.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered on on 7/6. Online says 4-6 weeks before delivery. I just passed 4 weeks since ordering. Hoping it is on its way "soon".

I considered the BYOD Accessory Rail but this looks like a great compromise for function but in a smaller footprint. I don't plan on adding accessories all across the dash.
The first run of 200 SLAP/BPMs are stuck. They wrapped up at the anodizer about a week ago and shipped and are currently on weather delay. Delivery says today, so we'll see. If they do arrive, I would expect they will begin shipping out by Monday/Tuesday. We'll still need some time to unpack, inspect, and package up orders. :)

Ford Bronco Archetype Racing SLAP ... anyone have any info about this product? Screenshot 2022-08-04 073031

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
1 - I have an order for the BAM and I assume the SLAP will still work?
2 - can you post a real pic of this piece?
3 - The incoming 200 is all spoken for?

The first run of 200 SLAP/BPMs are stuck. They wrapped up at the anodizer about a week ago and shipped and are currently on weather delay. Delivery says today, so we'll see. If they do arrive, I would expect they will begin shipping out by Monday/Tuesday. We'll still need some time to unpack, inspect, and package up orders. :)

Ford Bronco Archetype Racing SLAP ... anyone have any info about this product? Screenshot 2022-08-04 073031

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
1 - I have an order for the BAM and I assume the SLAP will still work? Absolutely! Like VOLTRON!
2 - can you post a real pic of this piece? - If they arrive today, yes.
3 - The incoming 200 is all spoken for? I'd say about 2/3rds are all part of the pre-order.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

still waiting on mine to deliver/ship...so no, no information here :D

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

THIS is exciting news...hopefully mine is in that batch 🤞Looking forward to getting it and whatever swag comes along ;)

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we closer to these being shipped? Hopefully the weather played nice!

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are we closer to these being shipped? Hopefully the weather played nice!
They are being cerakoted now. It's Thursday. I'd expect them to be cured and set to ship out mid-week, next week.

Also @Administrator can this thread be merged with the main thread for this item?
Sponsored