Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford offers X-Plan on the bronco, are dealers obligated to honor it? If not, what's the purpose of the plan?
Sponsored

Bud1lite

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru forester,2016 Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Following?

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@VictoryLights It is optional for dealers to participate In the plan sale. If the dealer sells at X-Plan they will be paid a commission by Ford Motor Company. A dealer may elect to not sell at X-Plan primarily when it is a sale out of stock on a unit that they would otherwise have no problem selling to another customer for a higher profit. For example, you want a 2021 Bronco that the dealer has in stock because someone cancelled their order. They have customers begging to buy it at sticker price so it wouldn’t make sense for them to sell it at X-Plan. That said, this would be a rare situation. Since the Broncos on reservation are not dealer stock there is no reason for a dealer to not honor an X-Plan. if they won‘t do it there are many other dealers that will honor it.

Purpose of X-Plan is to provide a benefit to partner company employees as well as to provide other potential buyers an incentive to purchase from Ford.

Last edited:

bruce 1

Outer Banks
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

not to sound to dumb but what is an xplan.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not to sound to dumb but what is an xplan.
A-Plan is pricing for Ford Employees and Family of those Employees
D-Plan is pricing for Ford Dealership Employees
X-Plan is pricing for friends and neighbors of Ford Employees. Also offered to certain car clubs, stockholders w/100 shares, and other partners to Ford.
Z-Plan is pricing for retired Ford Employees (same pricing as A-plan)

All that said, Ford is not offering X-plan on 21MY Broncos but some dealerships are honoring X-plan.

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's a button down by the radio Ashley to turn it off but I think you have to push it to turn it off every time your start it up, no biggie I do it every time I get into the wife's Escape 😎
A-Plan is pricing for Ford Employees and Family of those Employees
D-Plan is pricing for Ford Dealership Employees
X-Plan is pricing for friends and neighbors of Ford Employees. Also offered to certain car clubs, stockholders w/100 shares, and other partners to Ford.
Z-Plan is pricing for retired Ford Employees (same pricing as A-plan)

All that said, Ford is not offering X-plan on 21MY Broncos but some dealerships are honoring X-plan.
To pick a nit.....some dealers are not "honoring" X-plan but rather are offering pricing that is equivalent to what you could get if X-plan was being offered for the Bronco. Dealers will not get the Ford kick-back that they receive when completing an X-plan sale.