Sponsored

Are emails rolling through the day or is it sent in batches?

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called the Ford Marketing number and the lady said that "May isn't over yet." So unless they are planning on someone coming in over the holiday weekend I guess I'll just keep my eye on my inbox until tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️
thats interesting that she said that

did she say it matter of factly or like she knew something
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Past few Thursdays it was around 11:30am est, today was super early so I’m hoping for a second round perhaps? Maybe even carry over tomorrow? 🤷‍♂️

BoerneBronco

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thats interesting that she said that

did she say it matter of factly or like she knew something
I sort of hope she was winking and not eyerolling over the phone but who knows at this point.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine at 0810 cst

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
May isn't over yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i was under the impression everyone would get an email including "lol you are model year 22 sorry"

i dont understand
You realize the emails from this morning were just normal weekly scheduling right? That will happen every single week until the Bronco is no longer produced. The "May" email everyone is so anxious for is no more than "we currently estimate you are MY21" or "we currently estimate you are MY22". Don't expect much from it.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awh come on Eric, now you're really bumming me out. Hopes crashed, dreams shattered. You will be getting your e-mail long, long before me. If you are in the first 24 hours you are most definitely getting one this year.
Herbie,
I am first 24 hours and I don't have diddly. I have just about given up on this :poop: show. They don't deserve my money.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You realize the emails from this morning were just normal weekly scheduling right? That will happen every single week until the Bronco is no longer produced. The "May" email everyone is so anxious for is no more than "we currently estimate you are MY21" or "we currently estimate you are MY22". Don't expect much from it.
Agreed.
This seems to be the only info that will be handed out and I think it has to be tomorrow, not during the holiday weekend. People that have no VIN will get a "your a MY21" or a "your a MY22" message. I thought you would be given maybe a target month for a VIN but I just don't see that happening. There is really only 3 maybe 4 months of schedules left for MY21 so basically 3/4 more Thursdays for FEs and 3/4 more Thursdays for everyone else. FEs have to be done at the end, they are going to suck up a LOT of MIC tops doing those. It seems like FEs were kept to a minimum these last two Thursdays but it can't stay like that.

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BstG

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRaptor, 2020 GT500, 2021 Bronco FE,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just called the Ford Marketing number and the lady said that "May isn't over yet." So unless they are planning on someone coming in over the holiday weekend I guess I'll just keep my eye on my inbox until tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️

I also called. She told me that Ford is on target to send out an email by the end of May. I then asked her "So, by tomorrow?". She just repeated the same exact thing about Ford being on target.
Sponsored