First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My understanding is we will absolutely get a Ford status email this week. I have it on good authority the email will encompass 20,000 free Ford Pass Points and free sound deadening liner for your tonneau cover if you convert your Bronco order to an F-150 Lightning order by 26 May.

Disclaimer: This is a joke. I am not a professional comedian (although I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express this week)....my apologies in advance if you find my attempt at humor humorless, or even worse, offensive.

Last edited:

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm with the other guy. The sarcasm and pathetic attempts at humor are stale and really just help push me off this forum.
Maybe you should cancel your bronco so some other people could move up????

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My understanding is we will absolutely get a Ford status email this week. I have it on good authority the email will encompass 20,000 free Ford Pass Points and free sound deadening liner for you tonneau cover if you convert your Bronco order to an F-150 Lightning order by 26 May.

Disclaimer: This is a joke.

OH NOOOOO MORE SARCASM

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At this stage, you'd have to be delusional to think that Ford is going to assign scheduling for ~50k orders this Thursday. There's not enough transparency into some of their supply chains outlook. It's too premature. Webasto MIC tops for the Bronco arent scalable yet. It's just not. At least not this week. How do you go from 40 MIC tops a day to projecting 200/day? 300/day? With volume benchmarks....and assign build dates today for everyone off those projections? It would become a rescheduling nightmare... Scheduling will carry on for a bit....

But Ford WILL/SHOULD send some type of notification by the end of the month to tell us next steps since they cant make good on their May date. How much clarity we get from that memo is completely TBD
Where are we getting 40/day? I saw someone that is working the factory post 150/day recently since Ford management has been in the WEBASTO building.

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would love to hear some inside info on this from the Dealers on the Forum - Granger, Stephens, etc. They seem to have the best info and are typically straight up with what the do (and sometimes more importantly - don’t) know. It might help calm some folks.

My perspective is that outside forces take some of the delays out of Ford’s hands and I can live with that. But perhaps not all the delays fall to these outside forces. communication around some of these issues has been lacking and that does fall on Ford. They can control the messaging and should but I don’t think they have. If they are indeed monitoring this site then they should be aware of the inconsistent answering that flows from “my dealer told me” comments and they should try to get the correct info out there. Also, I can deal with bad news and adjust accordingly but I need straight info to digest. As some others on this site - I am now without a full time vehicle and the longer the delays stretch the more likely I may fall into having to take an alternate route. Whether that may need to be a short term clunker or a long term alternate requires some clarity from Ford and I am hoping something comes out this week providing that.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will bet (yes, I'm putting up $20) Ford will send emails or your dealer will get the word on the approximate month your Bronco will be built. They said they were going to notify reservation holders, they will have to send out something. Not to say it can't change later....but they'll try to SWAG a month for each of us.

It's a matter of project management - you don't just start a project (order something like a Bronco, house, new bridge, rocket vehicle) then leave everyone in the dark until you feel like delivering. End of May we WILL get a status update. Or it's all over for Ford's reputation.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will bet (yes, I'm putting up $20) Ford will send emails or your dealer will get the word on the approximate month your Bronco will be built. They said they were going to notify reservation holders, they will have to send out something. Not to say it can't change later....but they'll try to SWAG a month for each of us.

It's a matter of project management - you don't just start a project (order something like a Bronco, house, new bridge, rocket vehicle) then leave everyone in the dark until you feel like delivering. End of May we WILL get a status update. Or it's all over for Ford's reputation.
Im sure ford is soooo scared of your reputation threat.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I figured I would spend 2 minutes to call Ford this morning. Couldnt hurt. Just curious how they would respond - I spoke to a woman in the Bronco division who said she also has a Day 1 / allocation 1, and no build date. I asked her if they were going to notify everyone this week since it's the last week of May, or if this will continue on. Her comment was - A couple of us here asked ourselves the SAME question when we came in this morning. We arent hearing anything. Nothing is trickling down. The funny part was that she was sincerely worried that she hadnt gotten picked yet and didnt know what would happen next. She might have well called ME to ask the same question and share the same concerns

Last edited:

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I hope you are correct, but am skeptical. I can wait as I have a perfectly good truck. I would just like to know with in a month or two of when to expect it. If its not until, March of 2022 then I will get the Pan America now. If its with in 3 or 4 months then I will wait to get the Pan America. See I could pull out 7K and with my Trade buy the Pan America and by March I would have saved most that money back to have my Bronco payment where I want it. However if I pull it out and my Bronco is ready in Sept my payment would be higher than I want.

davidd4216

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone else getting a Fyre Festival feeling from this whole launch. Ford says. "hey guys we got this all new Bronco ready to go so give us a hundo and you'll be driving that bad boy in the spring." But first we have to finish designing it, see if we can get the parts, redesign some parts, build a few for the guys on YouTube, launch another vehicle that we don't have parts for and then we'll see when you can get that Bronco.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im sure ford is soooo scared of your reputation threat.
It's not "my" threat, it's a standard business risk. I would say they want to keep up appearances as best they can, many car companies have learned that one fiasco can cause people to buy something else. Profit talks. But on this forum, snarky idiocy talks....a lot.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a fall trip I am waiting to book so I could hear a rough estimate on when my Bronco will be built. This is pretty stupid that we haven't heard anything
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.