Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Delivery Date Email meltdown is real and the way it is being played out before our very eyes is pure entertainment. Thank you all for participating. :D
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I heard they might have switched to chips with ridges, as they hold up much better with dips. 😁

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Warning: this post may contain humor. I say may as humor is subjective. So if you are mildly allergic to humor at this point in your Bronco order, please disregard this posting.

And, did Levine specify which month? In marketing wording means everything. :)

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
....It's either shout into the hurricane against Ford, or make jokes in this pocket of the internet.....
I prefer throwing an empty whisky bottle into a tornado.

In early May I was told by my dealer that if we didn't have a build date email by May 20th then we would end up with a MY22.
Why is it that it is always the low post count ones that trust in the "dealer" or worse "salesperson". Why not just start with "My Momma said..."

I have the same feeling. While a 22 model could be a good thing. That is a LOOOONGGG wait. And there is no promise the 22 model year wont have similar screw ups.
How is 2-3 weeks a looooonggg wait?

I'm with the other guy. The sarcasm and pathetic attempts at humor are stale and really just help push me off this forum.
It may be best for everyone if you just back away from the internet as a whole; step away from the internet. If not for humor, which can and often does contain sarcasm, this universe would just be us on a blue marble floating through the darkness.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Delivery Date Email meltdown is real and the way it is being played out before our very eyes is pure entertainment. Thank you all for participating. :D
I can’t wait for the “My bronco has been built but hasn’t shipped yet” threads. I waited over a month for my Sierra to be delivered from flint after it was produced. When new models are introduced they try to work out new issues before they ship to customer. The priority orders will work out the bugs for later builds.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just watch... This email is only going to say if you're getting a MY21 or a MY22. I doubt that they're even going to narrow it down by month.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It just occurred to me that in this entire process, we're expecting Ford to be an F-150, a quality product that's got a lot behind it's reputation.

What they're showing us is that it's a little closer to a Ford Pinto.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just watch... This email is only going to say if you're getting a MY21 or a MY22. I doubt that they're even going to narrow it down by month.
Is it sad that I’d actually appreciate knowing this much info, vs. nothing?

Ford Bronco Are May emails still gonna be a thing? 52B0D2E4-FC90-40FC-8868-3FB551595DF2

Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The letter that was posted a week or two ago said this:

"CUSTOMER DELIVERY TIMING UPDATE CRM
As previously communicated, all order holders whose Bronco has yet to be scheduled will receive a delivery timing communication from Ford at the end of the month. Key messages highlighted in the communication include:

* Estimated Model Year delivery for this vehicle (21MY or 22MY)
**Based on current build specs, commodity constraints, 99 priority code status, etc.

* Order amendment recommendations which can improve chances for getting their Bronco built sooner based on their build specs, e.g. remove trailer tow"

So it looks like if we do received a estimated delivery, it will only specify which year.

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think Ford may try to send it out over the Memorial Day holiday, people are not watching emails so much & stuff. If they do send something I do think it will be a build estimate only, keep in mind Ford has been stockpiling parts for the Bronco builds for a little while now.

Some may get an email that says WE are getting a MY22 & what needs to be/can be done by US/Ford until it’s built.

The joking & stuff is fine to me but keep in mind what one my think is funny another will find offensive!! Where this crosses the line for me is when this forum starts tearing down people, must stop doing this!!

Just my opinion. Have a fantastic week everyone!!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I prefer throwing an empty whisky bottle into a tornado.

Why is it that it is always the low post count ones that trust in the "dealer" or worse "salesperson". Why not just start with "My Momma said..."

How is 2-3 weeks a looooonggg wait?

It may be best for everyone if you just back away from the internet as a whole; step away from the internet. If not for humor, which can and often does contain sarcasm, this universe would just be us on a blue marble floating through the darkness.
6A98E957-D13B-4DB4-B391-2C3E85DE3DA2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.