Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So based on the Dealer communication we will only be told MY21 or MY22 - but nothing more exact than that. It is a bit frustrating. I am with some others that if I get a MY22 email I may have to drop out. Not because I’m pissed off but because I won’t be able to wait that long. My full time driver is now gone and I am using kids vehicles as needed and was hoping I would have my Bronco by the fall (I am a 7/18 reserve so reasonably early). But if I am pushed back to MY22 (and I have seen some posts that say these will not start until February 22) I am not sure I can wait. So while I don’t think there will be a mass exodus due to folks being ticked off at Ford I suspect there will be some attrition because people will be put into a similar position that they need a vehicle and cannot wait for Ford.
Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is an enthusiast forum. And the first reservations were the brave, confident ones. But there are tens of thousands of us that ordered later than last July, who wonder when WE WILL get ours too. I'm sure it sux to have been led on that if you ordered the first couple days, you'd get yours in January 2021, or whatever. But I bet you'll get yours pretty soon, in June or July.
Definitely not getting my July 13th 10:08 PM reservation anytime soon, I'm not even scheduled for production yet. They're scheduling builds for late July, early August right now (which is more than likely a Sept delivery).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What about the rest of us? 99% do not have first day orders. They better not tell me now, a year after opening reservations, that because I was a couple months later I have to wait EIGHT MONTHS LONGER!

Read the above carefully - no one has ever been told when they'll get their Bronco. Just "Builds will be based on reservation date!!!" Malarkey. They could say the build is 2 years out, or 18 months, but no one would have reserved. SO THEY KEPT IT A SECRET TO BUILD UP RESERVATIONS. We've all been suckers....
Well a production start date and a VIN number do give you some indication of when roughly you might get your Bronco. Now, not everyone who has gotten a VIN number is a 1st day reservation and not even a first day conversion. My actual order was finalized on May 5th. Sure, reservations and order dates are a factor, but not the only factor.

And no, it's not "fair", but it is what it is.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People are fixating way too much on when they placed their reservation. A month 2/3 reservation on a middle-of-the-road build probably has a better shot at getting pulled for 2021 than a loaded 2.7 sas lux MIC Day 2/3 reservation.

Although, if I had to guess, in respect to those loaded sas MIC builds, if theres more than a couple similar loaded sas MIC builds in front of you at your dealer, chances are slim for 2021. There are too many simpler/later builds to pick from. Based on what we are hearing, you need to think of it as a rotation. Does the loaded sas MIC build get greenlighted for for every 5 simpler builds...Or 10?...And what does the remaining allocation number look like in relation...then also consider if Ford is going to make due on 100% of their initial allocations.

Last edited:

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People are fixating way to much on when they placed their order. A month 2/3 reservation on a middle-of-the-road build probably has a better shot at getting pulled for 2021 than a loaded 2.7 sas lux MIC Day 2/3 reservation.

Although, if I had to guess, in respect to those loaded sas MIC builds, if theres more than a couple similar loaded sas MIC builds in front of you at your dealer, chances are probably slim for 2021. There are too many simpler/later builds for ford to pick from. Based on what we are hearing, you need to think of it as a rotation. Does the loaded sas build get greenlighted for for every 5 simpler builds...Or 10 simpler builds...And what does the remaining allocation number look like in relation...
Yup, people want to think they will build Loaded WildTraks first because they are the most expensive outside the FE. But if sasq, lux, 2.7 are constraints, then making say a BaseSquatch, a 2.7 BD, and a Lux base BL could be a more profitable route vs just one loaded WildTrak... with the bonus of 3 happy customers to 1 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, just looked to see what was on my preview today to compare to yesterday's....Well, there's nothing to compare. Nothing previewing. Hopefully whatever previews is on there tomorrow when it really matters. I have no idea what the scheduler is doing. It might be down.....IDK.

:)

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm almost in the same boat, especially as a person who reserved within a few hours of reveal. The only problem I have is there is no other vehicle my wife and I have been enthusiastic about. I would like an F150 but can't get one because of garage limitations. I also would love a scatpack widebody Challenger but my wife can't drive a low car with being female and all.
I just paid off my lease considering the trade-in value is 5-7k higher. I genuinely love my Challenger R/T, not a Scatpack but it gets rowdy enough for the most part.

Ford Bronco Are May emails still gonna be a thing? IMG_20190704_182929_266

Last edited:

Mike Mc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford hasn't hit OKTB yet and I see pages of people threatening to cancel their reservations. I'd stick with it a bit longer, the plant just started production this month and we know that it will take some time to ramp up. I'm not going to pass on my Bronco to spite Ford.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.