Sponsored

Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos?

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife wants a window banner that says BRONCO Bitch! Her current H3 says Hummer Girl! Kinda embarrassing for me when she makes me take it for an oil change! LoL
Sponsored

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm Not ashamed at all but I am a girly girl! I plan on feminizing "SassyShesquatch" my build date if 7/23/21, sooo its happening!!!!
Are other ladies planning on dressing their rigs up? If so, how? It's a great deterrent from your husband or son wanting to use it, lol!! I know this 1st hand cuz when hubby's car issues, he has no choice but to take my purple car with the eye lashes & pink blinged eyeliner & pink rhinestone air things on the tires,pink butterfly with saying you been passed by a girl,fluffy pink steering wheel cover 2go2 work & all the guys at work laugh at him!! Lol. I like a clean car.
I really wanted pink, 😢... She is a 2 door Cyber Orange Outer Banks Sasquatch, Mic roof, Roast/Black seats,10 Speed,2.3 Eco Boost, High package, & all the other bells & whistles that are totally French to me, that I may never utilize, never off roaded but plan on giving it a shot at learning! Husband did yrs ago.
I love the headlights on the bronco & do plan on putting another set on Sassy and I want some pink decaling, but need to see which pink will be the best accent with the cyber orange? I don't want to have her painted or wrapped just yet after paying the extra for the CO. But that is on the horizon!
Please share what you plan on doing!
Finally a post for Me!!! Lol. I am definitely A Girly Girl. Had some cute decals on my back window of my Gladiator. Been tossing around what to do with my 2021 Cactus Gray Big Bend. Thought I could deal with her being stock. But have since ordered 20” Tactic Fuel Wheels in Gunmetal Gray, mostly to match the front grill. 35” tires Nitto Grapplers. Never took the Gladiator off road, she had 37” ones. I did get a bling bling black sparkly license plate frame. I am not sure if I will loose Big Bend Decal or not. I did order a black vine cursive “Bronco Babe Decal for tail gate. Thoughts are to put top left corner. But will keep checking for ideas. 😁