Sponsored

Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos?

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You need a Think Pink ribbon! Or a few 🤷‍♀️ I do like the idea of painting the emblem though! I'm Iconic Silver and will be throwing pink accents about....and of course things will get crazy in October
I live the idea of painting the emblem too. Once I take possession i'll see what pink works best, theres many shades. I have many pink& orange or pink & yellow dresses & each compliment the other!
Co orange had me sold at the debut especially those doors..... but Ford squashed them, im really hoping they engineer another one simular! Cuz those were sexy!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two thoughts:

1) Consider how many WWE villains wore pink (I'll give you lots of time to Google that...)
2) I actually prefer dark purple to pastel colors, and my girly mods are decorations, not functional changes to the rig

That said, I can and do sew, and plan interior touches that will make car camping nice. Oh, and I did buy pineapple lights :D

I mean, we have to have fun!
The lights sound cool ,where will you be hanging them? What colour is your bronco? ,I was gonna get pink interior lights in my current car but I had pink seat covers with with a few butterflies that I quilted & embroided in & it was bright,I didnt need the lights, husband's car wheelbearing broke,& used mine 2go2 & from work for 3 days, spilled coffee & BURNHOLES & stains. Needless to say they had to come out! My 10yr old grand daughter was & is still missing the seat covers,lol! I sew aswell and I plan on making another set when I have all the measurements ! There is a pink out there that'll work I just have to find it. Also on the tint on the windshield I do wanna have sassy..... however I love the eyelashes, that is a must!!! They have been on my current car for over 6yrs & have no sign of coming off, they have survived throughout Canadian weather.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The lights sound cool ,where will you be hanging them? What colour is your bronco?
The lights will hang inside, from behind the driver door around the back to behind the passenger door (I have a 2dr). I'm getting Cactus Grey, and adding a retro touch once the vinyl guy gets a chance to actually lay eyes on the vehicle and we decide on specific (stripe of some type). The seat covers and stow pouches will get made after the stripe color is finalized so I can coordinate 😁

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The lights will hang inside, from behind the driver door around the back to behind the passenger door (I have a 2dr). I'm getting Cactus Grey, and adding a retro touch once the vinyl guy gets a chance to actually lay eyes on the vehicle and we decide on specific (stripe of some type). The seat covers and stow pouches will get made after the stripe color is finalized so I can coordinate 😁
Sounds great, ild like to see what art you come up with!

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pardon the intrusion from a dude but I will have pink on my rig. First up on my idea list is to paint the rear Bronco emblem pink, gonna look dope on top of carb gray not so much on CO though. There will be other pink highlights on the rig just undecided until in possession. Possibly tow hooks, trail sights, and skid plates. Current rig has all pink skids, kind of neat when parked on snow. I have pink ribbon grip tape cutouts on my rock sliders as well. Why pink for me...fuck breast cancer.
BTW did you see the cancer ribbon decal 🎗, the ribbon is sideways, "Fuck Cancer". after seeing it on someone's car,I had 2 have it & found it on Amazon,the 1 i recieved is 3 shades of gray (perfect for your rig eh) it seems like we have all been affected by cancer someway or another 💔😢

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BTW did you see the cancer ribbon decal 🎗, the ribbon is sideways, "Fuck Cancer". after seeing it on someone's car,I had 2 have it & found it on Amazon,the 1 i recieved is 3 shades of gray (perfect for your rig eh) it seems like we have all been affected by cancer someway or another 💔😢
Here's the one I am rocking right now.
Ford Bronco Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos? PXL_20210720_150507837

Skid plates. Which was done with primer, florescence pink marking paint, followed by clear coats. I've painted them twice in 16 years, so it holds up well even after dragging the belly trough rocks.
Ford Bronco Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos? PXL_20210720_150516510

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My son used to do wraps for a sign company. I'm thinking about checking on a wrap to set my Bronco apart from others. My build is a BD, 2-Door, Race Red, hard top.

If you want to bling it up, I say go for it! Life is too short.

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's the one I am rocking right now.
Ford Bronco Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos? PXL_20210720_150516510

Skid plates. Which was done with primer, florescence pink marking paint, followed by clear coats. I've painted them twice in 16 years, so it holds up well even after dragging the belly trough rocks.

[/QUOT wow I absolutely love it!! I gotta have it

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My son used to do wraps for a sign company. I'm thinking about checking on a wrap to set my Bronco apart from others. My build is a BD, 2-Door, Race Red, hard top.

If you want to bling it up, I say go for it! Life is too short.
You got that right! The wrap is a fantastic idea, i was going to inquire about a 2 tone, but they may think I'm off my rocker, Im assuming it would be a good idea 2get it done sooner than later especially being brand-new. Since you know someone 1st hand that worked in that field Do you know if its damaging to your paint ,im kinda assuming its more protective , but I don't have a clue ! Race red is a nice choice, If you get it wrapped what colour would you leaning towards? When is your build date?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You got that right! The wrap is a fantastic idea, i was going to inquire about a 2 tone, but they may think I'm off my rocker, Im assuming it would be a good idea 2get it done sooner than later especially being brand-new. Since you know someone 1st hand that worked in that field Do you know if its damaging to your paint ,im kinda assuming its more protective , but I don't have a clue ! Race red is a nice choice, If you get it wrapped what colour would you leaning towards? When is your build date?
My son told me this spoiled rich kid came in and had wrapped on his car "Police Suck" with skulls all over it. They warned him. Well, two weeks later he was back in and had it removed and replaced with something that did not get him pulled over constantly. I am assumming if done correctly, the paint should be okay.

Sponsored

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the idea and look forward to seeing how it turns out! I'm just over here impatiently waiting to get a build date. When it gets here, the first thing I'm doing is new tires, after that we'll see :)

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My son told me this spoiled rich kid came in and had wrapped on his car "Police Suck" with skulls all over it. They warned him. Well, two weeks later he was back in and had it removed and replaced with something that did not get him pulled over constantly. I am assumming if done correctly, the paint should be okay.
Wow all that kid did was become a heat score& waste his parents money! Cuz its not cheap . Thankyou !

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow all that kid did was become a heat score& waste his parents money! Cuz its not cheap . Thankyou !
They own local jewelry stores. He was 19 at the time.

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the idea and look forward to seeing how it turns out! I'm just over here impatiently waiting to get a build date. When it gets here, the first thing I'm doing is new tires, after that we'll see :)
I hope you get your build date soon
Sponsored