Sponsored

Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos?

Wings2Wheels

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch; 737
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm Not ashamed at all but I am a girly girl! I plan on feminizing "SassyShesquatch" my build date if 7/23/21, sooo its happening!!!!
Are other ladies planning on dressing their rigs up? If so, how? It's a great deterrent from your husband or son wanting to use it, lol!! I know this 1st hand cuz when hubby's car issues, he has no choice but to take my purple car with the eye lashes & pink blinged eyeliner & pink rhinestone air things on the tires,pink butterfly with saying you been passed by a girl,fluffy pink steering wheel cover 2go2 work & all the guys at work laugh at him!! Lol. I like a clean car.
I really wanted pink, 😢... She is a 2 door Cyber Orange Outer Banks Sasquatch, Mic roof, Roast/Black seats,10 Speed,2.3 Eco Boost, High package, & all the other bells & whistles that are totally French to me, that I may never utilize, never off roaded but plan on giving it a shot at learning! Husband did yrs ago.
I love the headlights on the bronco & do plan on putting another set on Sassy and I want some pink decaling, but need to see which pink will be the best accent with the cyber orange? I don't want to have her painted or wrapped just yet after paying the extra for the CO. But that is on the horizon!
Please share what you plan on doing!

My wife is probably doing the exact opposite of what you're doing. She wants a badass vehicle...she is the daughter of an over the road trucker and the son he never had. She's been building motors and transes since she was 8, polishing aluminum and washing rigs before that. She ordered a Cactus Grey 4 Dr Badlands with the 'Squatch package and Marine vinyl interior. She wants to eventually lift it for offroading in PA and TN, and plans on adding lots of black accessories (winch bumper, lights, etc.) She basically wants anyone who sees her behind the wheel to do a double take (just like when she was in a Kenworth) and not suspect that there is a chick behind the wheel.

Good luck with the orange and pink combo...
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm Not ashamed at all but I am a girly girl! I plan on feminizing "SassyShesquatch" my build date if 7/23/21, sooo its happening!!!!
Are other ladies planning on dressing their rigs up? If so, how? It's a great deterrent from your husband or son wanting to use it, lol!! I know this 1st hand cuz when hubby's car issues, he has no choice but to take my purple car with the eye lashes & pink blinged eyeliner & pink rhinestone air things on the tires,pink butterfly with saying you been passed by a girl,fluffy pink steering wheel cover 2go2 work & all the guys at work laugh at him!! Lol. I like a clean car.
I really wanted pink, 😢... She is a 2 door Cyber Orange Outer Banks Sasquatch, Mic roof, Roast/Black seats,10 Speed,2.3 Eco Boost, High package, & all the other bells & whistles that are totally French to me, that I may never utilize, never off roaded but plan on giving it a shot at learning! Husband did yrs ago.
I love the headlights on the bronco & do plan on putting another set on Sassy and I want some pink decaling, but need to see which pink will be the best accent with the cyber orange? I don't want to have her painted or wrapped just yet after paying the extra for the CO. But that is on the horizon!
Please share what you plan on doing!
Red metal flake details would totally rock your bronc out.

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco is named Kára after a Valkyrie with the same name meaning "wild one" and with my Norse lineage and the Bronco slogan being "Born Wild" it fits. I'll be taking her to a pinstriper in Hazel Park who will add some Norse-inspired designs.

I'll also be adding some mods for off-grid road trips, camping, etc. Can't wait!!

Ford Bronco Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos? 20210719_074438

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dad's signature color was pink. He wore it, painted his classic trucks and cars with pink details, and had a special pink champagne paint mixed for one of his 50s era Chevy trucks. Pink is not just for girls when it comes to vehicles.

I would like to know if anyone is going to vinyl wrap their Bronco? I'm considering it, but not sure about the roll bars, etc.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you guys have a business number? I wanted to call and ask you about a specific color, but I don't see a number listed anywhere?
We do everything via email. It's hard to keep track of any phone requests and it makes it much easier since this is a 100% visual business. Do you have a specific color you are looking for?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We do everything via email. It's hard to keep track of any phone requests and it makes it much easier since this is a 100% visual business. Do you have a specific color you are looking for?
Yes, anything close to Caribbean blue from the early Bronco pallet. Edti: Caribbean TURQUOISE. Sorry, teaching has made me tired this week!

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco is named Kára after a Valkyrie with the same name meaning "wild one" and with my Norse lineage and the Bronco slogan being "Born Wild" it fits. I'll be taking her to a pinstriper in Hazel Park who will add some Norse-inspired designs.

I'll also be adding some mods for off-grid road trips, camping, etc. Can't wait!!

Ford Bronco Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos? 20210719_074438
Sounds beautiful, I cant wait to see pics! Congrats on recieving your bronco!

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds beautiful, I cant wait to see pics! Congrats on recieving your bronco!
Haven't gotten it yet, hopefully by the end of September. I went to the plant to watch it get built, which was an amazing experience!! 🤩

Sponsored
First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 4 door Bronco soft top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would love to do something! Maybe I can plan while I await my build date. Anyone have theirs to show?? It would give me hope haha.

Wings2Wheels

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch; 737
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't gotten it yet, hopefully by the end of September. I went to the plant to watch it get built, which was an amazing experience!! 🤩

Wait....is that something you can actually do? I think that would be awesome!

I've been on a tour of Gulfstream (the airplane manufacturer) in Savannah, Georgia, and that was too cool. I love the engineering behind how complex machines come together!

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Metal flake isn't girly. It's old school cool.
Not mutually exclusive :cool:

(and still waiting patiently...the vinyl guy, not so patient. hopefully I can still get my place in line in a reasonable time frame lol!)