Sponsored

Are other ladies planning on beautifying their broncos?

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm Not ashamed at all but I am a girly girl! I plan on feminizing "SassyShesquatch" my build date if 7/23/21, sooo its happening!!!!
Are other ladies planning on dressing their rigs up? If so, how? It's a great deterrent from your husband or son wanting to use it, lol!! I know this 1st hand cuz when hubby's car issues, he has no choice but to take my purple car with the eye lashes & pink blinged eyeliner & pink rhinestone air things on the tires,pink butterfly with saying you been passed by a girl,fluffy pink steering wheel cover 2go2 work & all the guys at work laugh at him!! Lol. I like a clean car.
I really wanted pink, 😢... She is a 2 door Cyber Orange Outer Banks Sasquatch, Mic roof, Roast/Black seats,10 Speed,2.3 Eco Boost, High package, & all the other bells & whistles that are totally French to me, that I may never utilize, never off roaded but plan on giving it a shot at learning! Husband did yrs ago.
I love the headlights on the bronco & do plan on putting another set on Sassy and I want some pink decaling, but need to see which pink will be the best accent with the cyber orange? I don't want to have her painted or wrapped just yet after paying the extra for the CO. But that is on the horizon!
Please share what you plan on doing!
Sponsored

Lesymarie

Base
First Name
Lesy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D BRONCO 2.7L RAPID RED
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do not like the look of overly pink/gaudy vehicles. Not my style.

I like the ones that have the small details and accents. How you described your purple car; it sounds cute! Just not for me lol

I haven't decided what I'm going to do... I will personalize it tho!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pardon the intrusion from a dude but I will have pink on my rig. First up on my idea list is to paint the rear Bronco emblem pink, gonna look dope on top of carb gray not so much on CO though. There will be other pink highlights on the rig just undecided until in possession. Possibly tow hooks, trail sights, and skid plates. Current rig has all pink skids, kind of neat when parked on snow. I have pink ribbon grip tape cutouts on my rock sliders as well. Why pink for me...fuck breast cancer.

Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Two thoughts:

1) Consider how many WWE villains wore pink (I'll give you lots of time to Google that...)
2) I actually prefer dark purple to pastel colors, and my girly mods are decorations, not functional changes to the rig

That said, I can and do sew, and plan interior touches that will make car camping nice. Oh, and I did buy pineapple lights :D

I mean, we have to have fun!

OP
OP
SassyBronco2021

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pardon the intrusion from a dude but I will have pink on my rig. First up on my idea list is to paint the rear Bronco emblem pink, gonna look dope on top of carb gray not so much on CO though. There will be other pink highlights on the rig just undecided until in possession. Possibly tow hooks, trail sights, and skid plates. Current rig has all pink skids, kind of neat when parked on snow. I have pink ribbon grip tape cutouts on my rock sliders as well. Why pink for me...fuck breast cancer.
Sounds awesome, I love the idea,especially,Fuck Breast Cancer trumps it! I cant wait to see what you do to yours,will you share pics? Im hoping that theres a pink on the colour wheel to match to accent my CO. , just gotta have her in my possition to know, cuz theres gotta be a level or tone!!

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
he has no choice but to take my purple car with the eye lashes & pink blinged eyeliner & pink rhinestone air things on the tires,pink butterfly with saying you been passed by a girl,fluffy pink steering wheel cover 2go2 work & all the guys at work laugh at him!!
The… what???

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You need a Think Pink ribbon! Or a few 🤷‍♀️ I do like the idea of painting the emblem though! I'm Iconic Silver and will be throwing pink accents about....and of course things will get crazy in October

Sponsored

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

NurseLaura

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sprinter, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to try to cancel out the blue on the grab bars and vent thingies, for starters. Maybe vinyl?

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to try to cancel out the blue on the grab bars and vent thingies, for starters. Maybe vinyl?
I'm just going to cave and buy ones from another trim. I'm 1000% confident if I try to do anything on my own to it, it will look like a 5year old did it...or I'll just break it 🤦‍♀️

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
You and me both. Please let me know what you come up with. I'm not terribly crafty but one of my daughters is a master, I'll rope her in to help.