rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spoken like a true boomer. But realistically, I don't care lol. Anyone who complains about what I buy is just jealous, it is what it is. Go pout about it in silence.
dont get why people worry about what other people spend there money on ,I mean if a Bronco worth paying 5 Kor 50k over MSRP to you that no one else business .me it not worth it and I wait for the Bronco I ordered to come in if it ever does but I put extra money paying of my house and I should have it payed of by the end of the year.
Sponsored

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I paid $10k for “market adjustment“ to get my Bronco, but the dealer also gave me $40k for the Hyundai Palisade I traded in which I paid $32k for when it was new 14 months earlier. Does not make much sense to me, but if they want to over pay me that much for my trade the 10k markup doesn’t bother me.
Exactly why I paid $15k over sticker for my first Bronco., the dealer way over paid me for my Focus RS. My second Bronco? Insurance gave me $20k over sticker in settlement on the first Bronco.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Talked to my credit union loan mgr. they financed our Bronco, but I asked what their Max finance advance number was on a used ‘22 2dr BB with 500 miles. $59K.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford credit has no problem with $20k over. My credit union only said we recommend gap coverage. I don't think banks care when you have good credit.

I did $5k over sticker, I see listing prices over my OTD price for similar broncos. I would have loved to step up to a Badlands but ADM doubles. Hell CarMax is out of stock, they are priced $20k over used. Just got a price on a Wildtraks at a fair $12.5k over. Sad to say fair, but it has a hard top!

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I paid original 2021 MSRP for my 2022 as I was price protected. As much as I like this truck I would not pay a dime over MSRP for it. If someone has to absolutely needs to have it right away and the pay anything over 5k they are going to take a big hit so hopefully they have money to burn.

Sponsored

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I paid original 2021 MSRP for my 2022 as I was price protected. As much as I like this truck I would not pay a dime over MSRP for it. If someone has to absolutely needs to have it right away and the pay anything over 5k they are going to take a big hit so hopefully they have money to burn.
What are you talking about taking a big hit? The VALUE of the broncos are about 18k over MSRP. It doens't matter what you think, or want to believe, the value of the bronco is what it is. If you get it for MSRP, you're making mad bank if you sell it because of the price protection from the order. Regardless of that, the market value is what it is. TElling people you won't pay what it's worth is like saying you won't drink water anymore lol. It's kind of an ignorant thing to say. You can't wish the value of something to be lower just because you want it to be.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What are you talking about taking a big hit? The VALUE of the broncos are about 18k over MSRP. It doens't matter what you think, or want to believe, the value of the bronco is what it is. If you get it for MSRP, you're making mad bank if you sell it because of the price protection from the order. Regardless of that, the market value is what it is. TElling people you won't pay what it's worth is like saying you won't drink water anymore lol. It's kind of an ignorant thing to say. You can't wish the value of something to be lower just because you want it to be.
Once the demand is met or there is an economic recession, prices will drop just like every other car that is on the market.

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once the demand is met or there is an economic recession, prices will drop just like every other car that is on the market.
That still doesn't change the value of the vehicle lol.

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
dont get why people worry about what other people spend there money on ,I mean if a Bronco worth paying 5 Kor 50k over MSRP to you that no one else business .me it not worth it and I wait for the Bronco I ordered to come in if it ever does but I put extra money paying of my house and I should have it payed of by the end of the year.

Everyone has different priorities and ability to spend, agreed. I have a family member with a big fishing boat that costs $1,000 a day on gas every time they take it out. $2k for a weekend on gas is typical. I can't even fathom that kind of spend, but hey, they can spend their hard earned money on whatever they want. Also, want to know the acronym for BOAT?

Bring On Another Thousand

Also, good for you for getting your house paid off, I hope you succeed this year and can celebrate with some champagne!

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer had a Black Diamond that the owner never showed up to purchase. They listed at $20k over sticker and it was sold the next day. I don’t know how much they actually got for it but I’m sure it was at least $15k over.

Sponsored

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hell no! And if my dealer even raises it $1 over MSRP, I'll continue to drive my 2021 Canyon AT4.

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hell no! And if my dealer even raises it $1 over MSRP, I'll continue to drive my 2021 Canyon AT4.
Paying the value of something is often considered too expensive. The good news if if you decide to pass on one, it's just better for the next guy that doesn't have a problem paying what it's worth.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Paying the value of something is often considered too expensive. The good news if if you decide to pass on one, it's just better for the next guy that doesn't have a problem paying what it's worth.
Well, I'll consider that a win/win then if it happens. I don't "value" these things at XYZ over MSRP. Don't get me wrong - I've flown all over the world to acquire certain things that I find valuable. This definitely fits in my "want" category, rather than a "need".

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That still doesn't change the value of the vehicle lol.
"value" (or "VALUE" if you are really trying hard to make sure everyone knows you are using a word without knowing the actual meaning) when applied to an object instead of a transaction means innate worth. Meaning that Ford is selling the Bronco for $18K less than it is actually worth in intrinsic terms. (hint; they aren't) The Bronco commanding ADM in some areas is fleeting and a function of supply and demand, not of actual value (see how I used the word correctly there?) You have it exactly backwards, temporary ADM (or pricing at or under MSRP) does not increase/decrease the value of the Bronco.

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"value" (or "VALUE" if you are really trying hard to make sure everyone knows you are using a word without knowing the actual meaning) when applied to an object instead of a transaction means innate worth. Meaning that Ford is selling the Bronco for $18K less than it is actually worth in intrinsic terms. (hint; they aren't) The Bronco commanding ADM in some areas is fleeting and a function of supply and demand, not of actual value (see how I used the word correctly there?) You have it exactly backwards, temporary ADM (or pricing at or under MSRP) does not increase/decrease the value of the Bronco.
That's slightly laughable. You're arguing semantics at that point. The value has been shown via banks and insurance companies. This isn't a temporary adm increase and it's not regional. You're factual use of the term may be accurate, but again, just because you wish it, doesn't mean it's true. Go talk to geico, progressive, etc about the value. Market value is based exclusively on supply and demand. When we have less supply, we have more demand, and the value goes up. In the past, we've had more supply and less demand, so the value was lower. Arguing that the value of the cars is temporary is actually probably accurate, but then when the MSRP becomes the value, that's also a temporary value since the market can adjust itself, as we're seeing with the higher than expected costs on the vehicle now. You're attempt to sound rational and smart didn't work, the value is in fact what the market determines it to be. Since we now have the banks AND insurance companies accepting the new market value of 10-20k over MSRP, then that sir is the value of the vehicle, period.

Numerous people on this forum and the facebook groups have constantly told us the same thing " I totaled my car, my insurance gave me 17k over what I paid from my reservation ", or " i traded in my bronco and got 20k over what I paid. ". The value isn't something I just made up on my own lol, the market and buyers have determined the value.
Sponsored

Last edited: