Sponsored

Are people in Canada getting any information from their dealerships?

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same as me. From what I hear if you got a VIN you will get a 21MY. But (now this is my thinking) we may get screwed because we live in Canada and Ford may want to make its US customers happy so we may get the bump to 22 idk #Canadian things
I sure hope that isn't the case! I was a 09/27 build, then bumped to 11/15, and most recently 11/29... There's only one more week I can be bumped to (12/06) before '21 production switches over 😬
Sponsored

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is good but I still end up knowing things before they do.
Ford Canada has been pretty bad IMO overall. Bad communications if we get any at all. Getting the bonus points was way too much of a pain and took almost 3 months from when I took delivery of the Bronco. No swag or loyalty bonus for Canadian customers like the US got sucks too.

If I didnt love this damn Bronco so much it would probably be a much more negative experience then it has been but I cant help it, I smile everytime I open the garage.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer is good but I still end up knowing things before they do.
Ford Canada has been pretty bad IMO overall. Bad communications if we get any at all. Getting the bonus points was way too much of a pain and took almost 3 months from when I took delivery of the Bronco. No swag or loyalty bonus for Canadian customers like the US got sucks too.

If I didnt love this damn Bronco so much it would probably be a much more negative experience then it has been but I cant help it, I smile everytime I open the garage.
it's usually the case with other manufacturers in Canada vs the US. Canadians don't get the perks the Americans get. We do get the odd high end wagons and special cars the US don't but that's about it.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sure hope that isn't the case! I was a 09/27 build, then bumped to 11/15, and most recently 11/29... There's only one more week I can be bumped to (12/06) before '21 production switches over 😬
Idk if that's what is going to happen I don't work for Ford at all I just could be a thing that happens. Just the random ravings of guy who can use a computer
Sponsored