Sponsored

Are rockrails/ sliders are no longer standard on Badlands?!

Troubleman

Badlands
First Name
Troubleman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 LC200, 21 Raptor, 93 Yukon, 84 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello guys please pardon my ignorance however I’ve been trying to emulate my previous reservation on the new 2022 build and price tool and this isn’t at all going how I’d like it to. I know to an extent we will be protected by price protection based on the model we pick but one of the reasons I went with badlands instead of others was because of its capability and certain features. The new bumper in my opinion is a downgrade To the modular one and also the model itself no longer comes with the rock rails as standard and no option exists to add it without the hideous molding for the front and back. What else have you guys seen that doesn’t translate from your last builds?
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're standard equipment on Badlands and Black Diamond for 2022. It looks like after a year people wouldn't take BnP as some type of gospel. If you had an order or reservation before March 19 for either of these models Ford is also covering the price of the upgrade to modular bumper as well.

Last edited:

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bd and BL still have rock rails and full underbody skid plates standard. The mod bumper is just now an option, but covered in the price protection. In other words, if you left all the same from your my21 build into your my22 build but went with the new standard capable bumper instead, your my22 order will cost less than your my21’ after the price protection certificate (again rock rails and full skid plates are still standard for bd and BL in my22)

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The configurator pics on Build and Price are once again a mess and it did look like a strange omission, but the rails should still be part of the Badlands at least.

Honestly, since they're body mounted, the rock rails are first mod that I'll scrap in favor of a much better, frame mounted aftermarket solution.

OP
OP

Troubleman

Badlands
First Name
Troubleman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 LC200, 21 Raptor, 93 Yukon, 84 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks guys, I knew you all would Point me straight. I maybe just needed to here what I thought made more sense than what the B&P tools was relaying
Sponsored