Sponsored

Are soft top blend dates starting to get pushed back due to MIC and reservation time stamp

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering now if soft tops that have been scheduled have been getting pushed back because MIC builds are starting to roll down the line. If a MIC had a VIN, but got paused until MIC2.0, it makes since that once that's been corrected, they would fall in line ahead of a soft top that might have a later reservation time stamp. Seems to make sense...as much as anything else...
Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering now if soft tops that have been scheduled have been getting pushed back because MIC builds are starting to roll down the line. If a MIC had a VIN, but got paused until MIC2.0, it makes since that once that's been corrected, they would fall in line ahead of a soft top that might have a later reservation time stamp. Seems to make sense...as much as anything else...
I hope you're right.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the reservation system has been all but forgotten in regard to those DM MIC tops. I am sure Ford has some system but I highly doubt they are relying on the reservation timestamp to make that call at this point. Seems like the focus is getting as many MY21 out the door regardless of top at this point.

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the reservation system has been all but forgotten in regard to those DM MIC tops. I am sure Ford has some system but I highly doubt they are relying on the reservation timestamp to make that call at this point. Seems like the focus is getting as many MY21 out the door regardless of top at this point.
The DM tops are being done at MOD next to MAP. The hardtops coming down the line now are new builds that have VIN from months ago. But you are right about just trying to get as many out the door as possible.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this in another thread but it still applies here...

-------------------------------------

Folks, for those of you who got an email stating your build week was to be 9/20 and have not yet received a window sticker then you more than likely were pushed back a few weeks. Reasoning behind this is due to multiple things...

1. First and foremost, the Ford email system is a mess. It has not been messaging people date movements like it once was. Sometimes it works but most of the times your best bet is to call your dealer for an update. If they know what they are doing they can see your scheduled production week.

2. Keep in mind that many if not most of the people who did receive a Window Sticker this week have had their build date kicked back multiple times already. Some in here have had VINS since June and July. When the MIC top issue was resolved Ford moved those folks back to the front of the line and slid everyone else down the bench.

3. You will not get an email stating your Window Sticker has been generated. You need to check the links provided here on this website or the link sent to you in the "Your Vehicle has been Scheduled for Production" email from Ford.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this in another thread but it still applies here...

-------------------------------------

Folks, for those of you who got an email stating your build week was to be 9/20 and have not yet received a window sticker then you more than likely were pushed back a few weeks. Reasoning behind this is due to multiple things...

1. First and foremost, the Ford email system is a mess. It has not been messaging people date movements like it once was. Sometimes it works but most of the times your best bet is to call your dealer for an update. If they know what they are doing they can see your scheduled production week.

2. Keep in mind that many if not most of the people who did receive a Window Sticker this week have had their build date kicked back multiple times already. Some in here have had VINS since June and July. When the MIC top issue was resolved Ford moved those folks back to the front of the line and slid everyone else down the bench.

3. You will not get an email stating your Window Sticker has been generated. You need to check the links provided here on this website or the link sent to you in the "Your Vehicle has been Scheduled for Production" email from Ford.
I was lucky enough to move from 10/4 to 9/27, but wondering if I'm going to get moved back. Originally a MIC but switched to softtop and got pulled immediately. But I'm also 2am 7/14 reservation holder so hopefully I'm early enough it doesn't impact me too much.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going with no because I got a 2dr coming and I got pushed back to 11/8 but I could just be unlucky

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the MIC top issue was resolved Ford moved those folks back to the front of the line and slid everyone else down the bench.
So they are building only MIC tops for a few weeks?

Has anyone seen the production numbers for MAP lately? @PREMiERdrum any insight?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So they are building only MIC tops for a few weeks?

Has anyone seen the production numbers for MAP lately? @PREMiERdrum any insight?
I have no idea on if they halted soft tops. I am only relaying what I have seen here on the forums. Plenty of people (myself included) who have had a long delay due to MIC all of a sudden had our build dates get yanked forward. People inside the 9/20 group are stating that they have had theirs delayed. Those people who were delayed got their VINS recently.
Sponsored