Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Non scientific observation, but this weeks posts from folks stating they were scheduled showed a heavy amount of two door orders being scheduled for build. Just saying.
And Sasquatch... including my 2 dr BaseSquatch. I feel damn lucky!
2 doors were planned as 20% of production by Ford. Approximately 35% of the reservations were 2 doors. It will be a while before Ford catches up.
The constraints charts have had the 2 doors at 26-28% of the totals since at least mid 2021. I would've expected that figure to fluctuate more considering Ford wasn't building many 2 doors at first, and folks were switching to 4 doors to get a truck sooner.
Sponsored

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s not true. You can switch and keep MY price protection/private offer. This has been debunked.

if you’re looking to get the other $2500 offer, you have to get rid of Lux and/or SAS as a 2 door order holder. Simply moving a mic 2dr order without the other 2 sins to a 4 dr soft top, won’t get you the $2500 offer.

also, you can stack both the MY private offer with the $2500 offer.
I appreciate the info, last info I received from my dealership is that I would lose price protection with the switch.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 doors are not safe. Every time I’m at a traffic light either some old guy tells me “that’s what a Bronco should look like”, or some girl in a bikini is flagging me down for a ride. I’ve had to pull over in traffic numerous times - only for the girls in bikinis. I currently have 23 girls in bikinis in my Bronco

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

🤷‍♂️

B33B3DB8-20D9-43F2-8B8F-C7BD9622569F.jpeg

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 doors were planned as 20% of production by Ford. Approximately 35% of the reservations were 2 doors. It will be a while before Ford catches up.
If only Ford had taken reservations with trim and number of doors over a half year in advance of starting up production. Then they would have known the mix going in...

... oh wait.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Non scientific observation, but this weeks posts from folks stating they were scheduled showed a heavy amount of two door orders being scheduled for build. Just saying.
Last week was special scheduling for Stick-shift. Not surprisingly, 2-Doors were ordered with a much larger 7MT percentage than 4-door.
Sponsored