Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The front steel bumper and skids might be worth it, but without actually seeing them it’s hard to say.
Sponsored

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a big difference that the B&P doesnt spell out is which of these accessories are the DIO installed ones, vs factory installed, vs buy at the dealership and still have to pay for installation. If the lights and winch include the installation, its a lot more understanding of the price. If the ARB compressor is just a box thrown into the vehicle, makes sense it is more inline with what is available elsewhere for the same thing.

A lot of those dealer accessories seem to be missing, like the tailgate table and different color handles and such.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you guys think about the price of the sound deadening headliner? $495 seems pretty steep for what probably amounts to foam squares that stick on the ceiling.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the $400 bag for the doors worth it? I'm an October reservation so I feel like by the time I get my bronco the market will have alternatives but I'm not sure if $400 is reasonable or not.
For $400 I’d be throwing old sheets on the doors and calling it a day?

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the accessories reasonably priced?
No. They are not.

However, some of the price you're paying is to reduce hassle, get factory installed options and have it all covered by warranty.

Generally speaking, and this is mostly the case with Jeep as well, aftermarket is going to be the best bang for your buck in 90% of the cases.

That being said, some of these mark-ups are egregious. For instance: You can buy a high quality all-inclusive heavy-duty recovery kit that includes everything you need including the air compressor for the price of what Ford is asking for the ARB compressor.

The locking lugs are about %300 over market, and again, you can find high quality at lower price online. I suggest doing that with the locks.

I, myself, plan to defer a lot of these accessories for the after-market.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you guys think about the price of the sound deadening headliner? $495 seems pretty steep for what probably amounts to foam squares that stick on the ceiling.
Looking at the picture, it seems like the headliner is a bit more robust than just some foam squares. It seems like it's some kind of coating that is on the entire underside of the top.
Ford Bronco Are the accessories reasonably priced? RF3_130E80EB-B2FC-6779-0EB6-E2170EB6E217

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a big difference that the B&P doesnt spell out is which of these accessories are the DIO installed ones, vs factory installed, vs buy at the dealership and still have to pay for installation. If the lights and winch include the installation, its a lot more understanding of the price. If the ARB compressor is just a box thrown into the vehicle, makes sense it is more inline with what is available elsewhere for the same thing.

A lot of those dealer accessories seem to be missing, like the tailgate table and different color handles and such.
My understand it's the vast majority will be DIO with no additional charge from what you see on B&P

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Winch and lights are horrifically overpriced because of installation costs. Other than that, things like the bimini tops are surprisingly reasonable

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$600+ for (I'm assuming two LED pod lights) that mount to your mirrors is INSANE! I'm absolutely sure the aftermarket will have better options than that.

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m confused why I cant get it on a BD with Squatch package... makes no sense. I think the price is fair, oh course cheaper is better lol

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly way too high priced but thats always been the way of the dealer .
Get big stuff like lockers from dealer all the other will be aftermarket.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The tow hitch seems over priced. $595 just for the 2in receiver? Seems a bit much

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The tow hitch seems over priced. $595 just for the 2in receiver? Seems a bit much
Isn't there also wiring included for trailer lights?

hoted

First Name
Hoted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking at the picture, it seems like the headliner is a bit more robust than just some foam squares. It seems like it's some kind of coating that is on the entire underside of the top.
Ford Bronco Are the accessories reasonably priced? RF3_130E80EB-B2FC-6779-0EB6-E2170EB6E217
Does anyone know if the sound deadening can be transferred over to the painted hardtop? I wouldn't want to spend money for this on the MIC and then have to spend on it again for the painted modular top.
Sponsored