Vee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a good picture with the soft top and you can see the B-pillar trim. I don't mind it on the modular top or the soft top because they are also black, but on the four door it really stands out on the MIC gray top. I think it blends in enough on a two door.

1604544978526.png
This would be my car if I could get it with the black hard top. The grey top just looks horrible with the white. I love the white BL. Does anyone know if we can request our reservation be put on hold until the black hard top can be ordered. I am in the group for 2021. I was not planning on getting the soft top but it looks great.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This would be my car if I could get it with the black hard top. The grey top just looks horrible with the white. I love the white BL. Does anyone know if we can request our reservation be put on hold until the black hard top can be ordered. I am in the group for 2021. I was not planning on getting the soft top but it looks great.
The way they explain it is that you place your order in December for the black hard top, understanding its going to be late

Also, what you're seeing in this photo is the black SOFT top fyi in case it weren't clear