Sponsored

ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION?????

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has been speculated that this was a b&p error, which is odd given the accuracy of the tool. I called Ford directly and was told the rock rails are standard on the two door, but an upgrade on the four door. Clearly this is inconsistent with all marketing materials that were provided.

I raised this same question on the other forum, and one of the administrators confirmed that the rock rails are in fact standard on the four door. Evidently, a b&p error that they may or may not correct.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT AND ALSO YOU WERE MY 8,000th REACTION POINT

THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION

giphy-downsized.gif
Tryingtobehelpfulforyou

:alien:

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION????? 1613070376630

Looks like they now removed the verbiage that used to say 'standard on Badlands models'. I asked my local dealer to find out before i confirm my order.

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because Rockstars.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION????? 1613072772755

Looks like they now removed the verbiage that used to say 'standard on Badlands models'. I asked my local dealer to find out before i confirm my order.
Ignore the B&P and consult the order guide. The rock rails are standard on BL BD and FE.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ignore the B&P and consult the order guide. The rock rails are standard on BL BD and FE.
I assume they are... but it's quite fishy that they would both add it as an option AND intentionally remove that verbiage. That has my spidey senses tingling just enough to ask for some sort of confirmation from the people i'm placing my order through.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

YES!

Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume they are... but it's quite fishy that they would both add it as an option AND intentionally remove that verbiage. That has my spidey senses tingling just enough to ask for some sort of confirmation from the people i'm placing my order through.
So my local dealer just got back to me:

"...I checked the order book we use when inputting the codes to our ordering system and the rock rails is only standard on the 2-door version "

So, according to HIM, it will not come standard on the Badlands 4 door. Extremely frustrating if true!!!!

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my local dealer just got back to me:

"...I checked the order book we use when inputting the codes to our ordering system and the rock rails is only standard on the 2-door version "

So, according to HIM, it will not come standard on the Badlands 4 door. Extremely frustrating if true!!!!

Well, he is wrong. They are listed on the guide as standard on any BL regardless of doors or any configuration. Download the order guide from B6G and look for yourself. It is the same thing he is looking at.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI - I figured i would give the official chat a try and ask about this. She essentially confirmed what we all knew SHOULD be the case that they are standard on ALL Badlands models as per the order guide.

I passed the feedback on to my local dealer for his 'education'.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.42.53 PM.png
Sponsored