Sponsored

ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION?????

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I see on the B & P for the Badlands (BL) the Black Diamond (BD) and the First Edition (FE) there exists a menu for ordering the $595.00 the Rock Rails.

According to the Ford literature the Rock Rails are Standard on these models. On the Outer Banks (OB) a Step Tube is standard on this model. The B&P for the OB accounts for this in the summary with the Tube step powder Coated - $0. This is not the case with the BD, BD and the FE. (See below)

Ford please fix this on the B&P
or
tell us up front that you never intended to make the Rock Rails standard and or included with the B & P.
Thanks
Tahotrvlr

Ford Bronco ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION????? Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 1.51.31 PM

Ford Bronco ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION????? Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 1.52.00 PM

Ford Bronco ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION????? Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 1.54.40 PM

Ford Bronco ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION????? Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 1.56.57 PM

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 1.44.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 1.43.33 PM.png
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Who knows- Is B&P wrong or are the spec sheets wrong? I don't think we have seen an official statement from Ford/BN. Until then, we are all guessing. I would like to believe its a B&P issue... but we know how that goes.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is seeing how many people add that feature to the build before making a decision is my guess. These are all simply price increases. Given the demand, they (Farley IMO) feel the initial pricing left money on the table. Instead of raising the price they are using accessories and upgrades to disguise the increase. All while announcing delays.

If I had to guess, they’ll make some cheap compromises to compensate - like body color roof, less awful interior colors, maybe expanded access to lightning blue.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WHY ARE WE YELLING ABOUT THIS THE SPECS ARE CLEAR THAT THEY ARE INCLUDED AND THE B&P IS FAMOUSLY BROKEN*
THIS. I THINK IT'S SIMPLY A MISTAKE IN THE B&P.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WHY ARE WE YELLING ABOUT THIS THE SPECS ARE CLEAR THAT THEY ARE INCLUDED AND THE B&P IS FAMOUSLY BROKEN
👆 THIS

This has been discussed over various threads when the B&P first came out and people were ripping B&P apart. The specs and B&P both say that they are included with certain models so the pricing for it as being an accessory is wrong.

In other news, everything else in the B&P tool is 100% accurate. I guarantee it. If you find anything wrong with it, I'll get Ford Marketing to apologize and NOT fix it until some date in the future, which could be before or after the ordering banks go online.

I'm not bitter, you are.

Last edited:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a build and price issue. This clearly states they’re standard on a Badlands. Not sure why it doesn’t say it for Black Diamond or FE.
Ford Bronco ARE THE ROCK RAILS STANDARD AND INCLUDED WITH THE BADLANDS, BLACK DIAMOND AND FIRST EDITION????? 2FA98983-2F76-4FBE-8386-5843B6D09399

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the FE came with all available options hence the price tag and the claim to First Edition ...

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought the FE came with all available options hence the price tag and the claim to First Edition ...
That's why I call it the "Failure Edition", started out as 3500 and now 7000, had the Modular top now it's MIC, thank god the Navy Pier isn't the only option now with Black being available which will definitely be hot in the South and now the 4dr FE can't tow (from the Factory).

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WHY ARE WE YELLING ABOUT THIS THE SPECS ARE CLEAR THAT THEY ARE INCLUDED AND THE B&P IS FAMOUSLY BROKEN*

(*as of this post)
Umm, do you have a question mark and period on your keyboard?

:p :alien: :devilish: (y)