Sponsored

Are the SAS wheels bead locked from the factory or just capable?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the Ticket is not the issue its Insurance ! If your in crash they will not cover you , as we all know they look for any excuse not to pay up ! so getting a ticket is not the real concern here.
Yeah, whatever you say, buddy. :sneaky:
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

the Ticket is not the issue its Insurance ! If your in crash they will not cover you , as we all know they look for any excuse not to pay up ! so getting a ticket is not the real concern here.
This ONLY applies IF your tire pops a bead in the wreck or accident....and even then if the scoobaroo driving adjuster has a clue what off road wheels are.... you'll have better chances of winning the lottery than getting denied by some pipsqueak insurance adjuster....let's get real here.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For the record there are several types of beadloc wheel that ARE dot approved. And to the other comment, OEM big rigs do come from the manufacturer with DOT beadlocks. So that statement is DEAD WRONG.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was talking to a guy in the parking lot today. He told me that while my Sasquatch wheels wheel bead lock capable, the tires were not locked from the factory. Does anyone know if that’s true? I’m new to the world of lowering my tire pressure when off road and before I do it, I want to make sure I’m not going to get in trouble.

if the tires are not locked by the factory, can I do it myself in a home garage?
Sponsored