Sponsored

Are there any dealers in California that will honor X-Plan pricing?

B52HVet

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2013 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just found out that I'm eligible for X Plan...are there any dealers in CA that will match that pricing structure?
Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, just check the Dealer list. Not sure if there is one in the SLO area.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, just check the Dealer list. Not sure if there is one in the SLO area.
Make sure you verify with the dealer before making a switch to them as a lot have changed their minds ;)

OP
OP
B52HVet

B52HVet

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Make sure you verify with the dealer before making a switch to them as a lot have changed their minds ;)
I've got calls in to a few from the list. Haven't tried Bakersfield yet....because...well, Bakersfield. If anyone has a recommendation from the list, I'm down to travel pretty much anywhere in the state that will hit the X Plan pricing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
B52HVet

B52HVet

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called Jim Vreeland Ford (in Arroyo Grande, CA) today and asked for their Bronco person...and they transferred me to the owner, Jim Vreeland. Nice guy. We spoke for 15-20min, they are MSRP only, but was a nice experience talking to someone who was genuinely wanting to help, not just another number to hit their bonus. If I can't find a deal in a reasonable amount of time, I'll go with him because he took the time to talk. I'm definitely switching to them for my service needs.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Call Walnut Creek, last I recall they were matching x-plan price for those eligible, (as Ford isn't honoring it).

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call Walnut Creek, last I recall they were matching x-plan price for those eligible, (as Ford isn't honoring it).
Yep, give Shahram a call at (925) 932-2900, they were honoring X-Plan, I moved to them with my D-plan as my dealer suddenly got a case of 'lack of communication'. No ADM, No add on's, and if I don't want to drive the 90 miles he will deliver it. (my wife has a thing about the freeway).

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Problem is you are a bit late. There are 2 dealers who stepped up.. one in SF area and one in San Diego. But they may not still be offering it. I know Serramonte isn't.

just be carefull because a lot of California Dealers are "changing their tune" and shafting people at conversion time.

OP
OP
B52HVet

B52HVet

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, give Shahram a call at (925) 932-2900, they were honoring X-Plan, I moved to them with my D-plan as my dealer suddenly got a case of 'lack of communication'. No ADM, No add on's, and if I don't want to drive the 90 miles he will deliver it. (my wife has a thing about the freeway).
Just got an email from Shahram, and he said they're not doing X plan pricing on any orders transferred after 10/19/20.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got an email from Shahram, and he said they're not doing X plan pricing on any orders transferred after 10/19/20.
I hate to say it but you may just be left with choosing a dealer simple because of their trust level and not just the price. So even if the deals are over, going with one of the B6G dealers at least comes with good communication, Transparency, and no BS or surprises.

I can say that my dealings with Serramonte have been spectacular.
Sponsored