First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I get my 2nd vaccine this Sunday and would love to find a place to see the bronco in person. I work for an airline so I can pretty much fly anywhere to see it but a) didn't know about the KOH event ahead of time and b) didn't want to travel til fully vaccinated. So if someone knows where an in-person event is happening at the end of February or March I'd appreciate it very much.
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get my 2nd vaccine this Sunday and would love to find a place to see the bronco in person. I work for an airline so I can pretty much fly anywhere to see it but a) didn't know about the KOH event ahead of time and b) didn't want to travel til fully vaccinated. So if someone knows where an in-person event is happening at the end of February or March I'd appreciate it very much.
April 21-24 2021 Super Celebration East is happening in Townsend, TN, Just outside Knoxville. I went to it last year and saw the trail rig and the overlander. they're quite awesome. I don't know if the new Broncos will be there but I'd imagine they would be. It's one of the Biggest Bronco only events in the country.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Over at that "other" site, the next event they have listed is Super Celebration East.

Ford Bronco Are there any upcoming events like KOH? Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 12.41.48 PM

Ford Bronco Are there any upcoming events like KOH? Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 12.41.31 PM

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if they'll be at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA?? June 4-6

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if they'll be at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA?? June 4-6
Well hopefully I'll have mine by then although if not thats probably closest to me. I've been to fall carlisle a bunch.

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Over at that "other" site, the next event they have listed is Super Celebration East.

Ford Bronco Are there any upcoming events like KOH? Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 12.41.31 PM

I was looking at that event, I've never been can you just show up for one or 2 of the days or do you need tickets for the entire 3 days?

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was looking at that event, I've never been can you just show up for one or 2 of the days or do you need tickets for the entire 3 days?
No sure, I've never been either. It looks like the registration is just if you want to show your Bronco.

They actually have judging categories for 2021 4 doors and 2021 2 doors... gonna be a slim field since deliveries won't start until after that, haha

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes you can just show up. Only tickets that need to be purchased is if you are showing off your bronco or going on the trails with them. its like a car show but for Bronco. its a free event for anyone to just walk into.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am excited to see the broncos at celebration east. We were planning on going to Townsend TN, as a friend of ours has a cabin that we stayed at before. We were planning on when were we going to go in April or May with our high school senior. Then I saw that the celebration east is in townsend, so that made our decision for us!

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yes you can just show up. Only tickets that need to be purchased is if you are showing off your bronco or going on the trails with them. its like a car show but for Bronco. its a free event for anyone to just walk into.
Gotcha I wasn't sure they didn't explicitly say that when I went to the website.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am excited to see the broncos at celebration east. We were planning on going to Townsend TN, as a friend of ours has a cabin that we stayed at before. We were planning on when were we going to go in April or May with our high school senior. Then I saw that the celebration east is in townsend, so that made our decision for us!
yeah ill be going on the last 2 days of the event.