First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email back from Carlisle Events, Ford will have the 2021 Broncos at the Ford Nationals, June 4-6.
Sponsored

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got an email back from Carlisle Events, Ford will have the 2021 Broncos at the Ford Nationals, June 4-6.
Nice that might be the best option although hopefully delivery will be around then so it might not matter.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice that might be the best option although hopefully delivery will be around then so it might not matter.
I told Liza that ours will probably come in while we're there, LOL.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, we know for a fact that the new broncos will be at the super celebration east? I went to their website and there is very limited info.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Carlise PA! Well damn, that's right around the corner from me. I'll have to check that out.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get my 2nd vaccine this Sunday and would love to find a place to see the bronco in person. I work for an airline so I can pretty much fly anywhere to see it but a) didn't know about the KOH event ahead of time and b) didn't want to travel til fully vaccinated. So if someone knows where an in-person event is happening at the end of February or March I'd appreciate it very much.
OKC Auto Show — Oklahoma City — March 5-7

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-will-be-okc-auto-show-march-5th-7th.12656/

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get my 2nd vaccine this Sunday and would love to find a place to see the bronco in person. I work for an airline so I can pretty much fly anywhere to see it but a) didn't know about the KOH event ahead of time and b) didn't want to travel til fully vaccinated. So if someone knows where an in-person event is happening at the end of February or March I'd appreciate it very much.
Here I go off topic again......
Most of my staff got our 2nd Moderna a couple of weeks ago. Everyone between 25 and 45 were pretty wiped out the day after. Temp 100+ and body aches. Our youngest employee felt really bad for 2.5 days. Know plenty of people 55+ that had very little reaction. Depending on your age, you might not want to make plans for Monday.
That said, I’m super thankful for the vaccine and everyone should get as soon as it is available to them.

ED207EEC-779D-4681-8A46-2D1151FFD838.jpeg

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super Celebration East is my back yard 🤘
Same here. 45min away. Im working this year but I might be able to squeeze a day off in there.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome! Thanks for confirming

Thats a 2 hr drive from me.. carlisle also has a lot of great breweries in its vicinity too. I'll have just returned from my honeymoon June 1st. What's a few more days off work haha
Most of my staff got our 2nd Moderna a couple of weeks ago. Everyone between 25 and 45 were pretty wiped out the day after. Temp 100+ and body aches. Our youngest employee felt really bad for 2.5 days. Know plenty of people 55+ that had very little reaction. Depending on your age, you might not want to make plans for Monday.
That said, I’m super thankful for the vaccine and everyone should get as soon as it is available to them.

Received my 2nd on Friday. My reaction 2nd time was more tame than the 1st shot, where I was fatigued and had chills. Arm hurt like a mofo both times tho

Sponsored
OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

No problem here other than a sore arm, my wife got hers 2nd on Friday and she was fine too other than a sore arm. It seems much like the actual virus the side effects can vary widely and seemingly random too. (We're both 41 just fyi and got the pfizer vaccine).

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dom