Sponsored

Are there no more Bronco dealer events happening?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where are newer pictures? We are mired in a rut of emails and need some positivity here.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealers will receive their demo units end of may or June. No need for the event if a bronco is sitting in the showroom.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree that we need to keep the ball rolling with the Roadshow excitement.

It appears there are four pairs of Broncos touring the country.

The Bronco Roadshows continue through April and into May. Here is the official thread where you can find all the events we are aware of. Texas has not yet been scheduled but I think that the day after Star Wars day may the force be upon Texas.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dealer-add-your-findings-to-first-post.14479/

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are dealerships hosting these events pretty much deep into May. But it will be the vehicles we’ve all already seen.
I think some have become jaded. And others have been discouraged to share their first sightings as they feel others have already seen the same Broncos. Even if the photos are redundant, the impressions and observations are still important IMO.

Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well we have an event coming up to the PNW in a couple of weeks, I will still post photos of what ever shows up , who knows, maybe the elusive two-door might show up here as well in Sasquatch country. :unsure:

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at the Galpin event this past Saturday and I had a couple of takeaways. The MGV color in the black diamond felt ok to the touch but it looked cheap. The leather in the Outer Banks looked and felt nicer than I expected. Oh and Cactus Grey looked fantastic. I asked my sales guy to change my color based on seeing CG in person
Ford Bronco Are there no more Bronco dealer events happening? 73EEF69A-DA23-4C23-89DF-63F06B74815A
Ford Bronco Are there no more Bronco dealer events happening? 201FFB8A-A12E-44B3-A3D9-ECD363B289AE
Ford Bronco Are there no more Bronco dealer events happening? 8678DA23-9131-4D21-9D93-0B8113C96DA1
Ford Bronco Are there no more Bronco dealer events happening? FF9BC02C-8AB5-45A6-AFD8-57A2A3BC5E53

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Are there no more Bronco dealer events happening? 1618618206067

Is that chipped paint from the flair being repeatedly removed or just an odd reflection?

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Are there no more Bronco dealer events happening? 1618618206067

Is that chipped paint from the flair being repeatedly removed or just an odd reflection?
I’m pretty sure it’s a weird reflection, I didn’t notice chipped paint in that area but then again I was a bit overwhelmed at the time so I could’ve overlooked it.

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well we have an event coming up to the PNW in a couple of weeks, I will still post photos of what ever shows up , who knows, maybe the elusive two-door might show up here as well in Sasquatch country. :unsure:
Could you kindly ask them to pop over the border so I can see them too?

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope to see a bronco in person for the first time tomorrow at an event in KC. I am excited an apprehensive.

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JHawk let me know what Broncos you get to see. I am going to an event in Roseville (Sacramento, CA area) on 4/22 and it'd be great to swap notes; if for nothing else, if there's something you missed, I can ask/ snap pics of. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your disposition) I have a feeling the ones I sit in will both be 4dr soft tops non-squatch... I've been following the posts of the road trip coming up from SoCal.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at the event in Morgan Hill, CA today, but it was the same two Broncos that we've seen travel north up from San Diego over the past few weeks. Didn't feel like I had any new information to add.

I did get to meet the OBL folks who ran the event and they were great.

20210416_121417.jpg

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JHawk let me know what Broncos you get to see. I am going to an event in Roseville (Sacramento, CA area) on 4/22 and it'd be great to swap notes; if for nothing else, if there's something you missed, I can ask/ snap pics of. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your disposition) I have a feeling the ones I sit in will both be 4dr soft tops non-squatch... I've been following the posts of the road trip coming up from SoCal.
Sounds good. I think that I am in a similar situation. There has been a rapid red and race red 4dr non-squatch badlands broncos at recent events in the area.
Sponsored