Sponsored

Are there scheduling emails going out today (11/4)?

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[
I bet it has more to do with how the system is dealing with 2 orders for the same Reservation/Order number. Some dealers might want to flush things out so they can look at clean reports while they sit in conference rooms eating stale donuts and drinking bad coffee.
you mean something like this? Reordered for MY22 on the first day available at the dealer and this is what shows in my account. I did receive the Ford email confirming the new order but my OCD doesnā€™t like this.

Ford Bronco Are there scheduling emails going out today (11/4)? 48A0C0C2-25B9-4F96-94B4-B955B9E893CD
Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, mine (I am down to only checking it 2-3 times a day now) shows it as a 2022 Bronco Order with the original 2021 order date. It changed over to MY22 a few days after re-upping the order with my Dealer. Email came across a couple of days ago.

Wonder if your dealer did go in and cancel the MY21 order and now this is what's showing in the system, and probably why Ford is telling dealers not to cancel them yet. Maybe a call to customer service to find out what they see on their end is in order...

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[

you mean something like this? Reordered for MY22 on the first day available at the dealer and this is what shows in my account. I did receive the Ford email confirming the new order but my OCD doesnā€™t like this.

Ford Bronco Are there scheduling emails going out today (11/4)? 48A0C0C2-25B9-4F96-94B4-B955B9E893CD
Mine shows the same thing and Iā€™ve never seen an email confirmation either. I do have a DORA (19) and have called and my order is in the system, but it still bugs me that it shows a cancelled reservation/order!

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting, mine (I am down to only checking it 2-3 times a day now) shows it as a 2022 Bronco Order with the original 2021 order date. It changed over to MY22 a few days after re-upping the order with my Dealer. Email came across a couple of days ago.

Wonder if your dealer did go in and cancel the MY21 order and now this is what's showing in the system, and probably why Ford is telling dealers not to cancel them yet. Maybe a call to customer service to find out what they see on their end is in order...
It was explained to me by the dealer associate that the system was showing duplicate orders so they cancelled the 21ā€™. New 22ā€™ order shows in the system with priority code 10 (means nothing) and email confirmation came about 10 days later. My DORA sheet is correct as well as the email confirmation

Ford customer service confirmed the 22ā€™ order with the original reservation number associated to it. (Even though I cannot see it and they canā€™t update my Ford account)

A weird side note to all of this scheduling is that Ford customer service confirmed the original 21ā€™ order placed on 1/28/21, then another order auto generated on 10/8/21 by Ford as ā€˜preppingā€™ for the opening of the order banks on 10/13, then my new 22ā€™ order placed at the dealership on 10/13/21 with the original reservation number.

Customer service used the word unorthodox to describe my reordering process but everything checks out according to them.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, thats good they see it as OK. While everyone seems to think it should work like placing an order on Amazon, big manufacturing companies (auto, aerospace, etc) use very rigid and non-user friendly procurement and fulfillment systems. As they've evolved from abacus's, they are not easy to understand, and are very difficult to make it so things make sense.
Sponsored