Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From what I saw, they removed the cost of the Auto Trans on the 4dr. Base again. My Base Squatch build now drops below my BB non-squatch build by about 900 bucks.

So question is, is the auto trans back to free on Base? Or just another goof? Who the hell knows.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I saw, they removed the cost of the Auto Trans on the 4dr. Base again. My Base Squatch build now drops below my BB non-squatch build by about 900 bucks.

So question is, is the auto trans back to free on Base? Or just another goof? Who the hell knows.
Opposite of your build, maybe they can see room in the MY21 schedule for 4 door Base - Non Sasquatch. Maybe a little marginal analysis going on. Look at Bronco6g's take rate on Sasquatch. What precentage of MY21 builds can be Sasquatch builds?

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

case.png

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Keep in mind that was INCLUDED in original B&P also. Then the update they did a few weeks back or whenever it was, they raised MSRP by the price of the auto for the Base. Now it looks like they removed it again as MSRP on Base did drop... or trans cost isn't being added in. All I know is my Base Squatch build did drop below my BB build.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since the pricing sheet is out, people should be using that. I wouldn't use B&P for anything more than a general idea of price at this point.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully ford gets their shit together by the time i need to order for the '22MY
Sponsored