Sponsored

Are they lying to me about order banks being open ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a base with the Sasquatch package.
As indicated already, a dealer stock order can't option the Sasquatch package. They are just taking your deposit and will enter the order when the order banks open next year.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's been floating around for a few days now that order banks aren't likely to open until Feb 2023 at the earliest. Another option would be to call a bunch of dealers and let them know what you're interested in..that way if they have a cancellation of an existing order, you could possibly get your name in the hat for it.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The deposit was 500 dollars. Not a lot to me. But my brother in law knows someone at another dealership nearby and they told me orders aren’t open yet.
My dealer said...my BIL said... tough call.
Yea I called and honest dealer my brother in law recommended me too. He told me straight up orders aren’t open yet. That they’ll give me a call when they open and offer a pre purchase agreement for peace of mind.
BINGO... BIL Wins@

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It would be easy enough to show you the order in the system if they placed it. If they can’t do that, it’s a lie

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is no different than Ford taking an initial deposit with order banks opening months later. I'm sure they are just holding until they open and then entering your order. So why is this bad? Not like you're going to place an order anywhere else anyway.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll just say this: I worked for an OEM, directly with dealers. The truly honest dealer, and I mean TRULY honest dealer, was few and far between. They all told white lies, pulled fast ones, straight up lied, etc. It's not always all about the sale, as sometimes the truth is just unbelievable, or the customer just doesn't want to hear/believe it. I live in a decent sized metro area, and there is only 1 Ford dealer I will recommend people go to out of the 6 in the area. 1 in 6.

Broncenstein

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

order banks are closed for new retail orders, however I believe dealerships were allowed to placed an order for stock. perhaps they were letting you use one of their allotments and the sales guy was trying to make them sound like ballers in the process.

pyturralde

First Name
pats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yea I called and honest dealer my brother in law recommended me too. He told me straight up orders aren’t open yet. That they’ll give me a call when they open and offer a pre purchase agreement for peace of mind.
May I know which dealer was this? Im trying to be prepared for 24MY and don't want any dealership issues
Sponsored