Sponsored

Are you a repeat customer at your reservation dealer?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ha ha Same here
This will be the #7 vehicle for me, from them. They are pretty easy to work with. My sales guy (unfortunately passed away last year) told me they do about 75% A/X/Z plan business.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be the #7 vehicle for me, from them. They are pretty easy to work with. My sales guy (unfortunately passed away last year) told me they do about 75% A/X/Z plan business.
First Ford ever, so geeked about it. Went to the Employee Round-up last Saturday!!!!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Ford ever, so geeked about it. Went to the Employee Round-up last Saturday!!!!
I have purchased or leased 17 new Fords and owned another 5 used, starting with a 1977 Granada (used at a wholesale Ford dealer lot in High School) and my most recent 2018 F150. Two Chevy's, one Toyota and one Dodge too, so I am not completely biased :)

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have purchased or leased 17 new Fords and owned another 5 used, starting with a 1977 Granada (used at a wholesale Ford dealer lot in High School) and my most recent 2018 F150. Two Chevy's, one Toyota and one Dodge too, so I am not completely biased :)
Mostly Chevys a few Dodge trucks and a Mini Cooper thrown in. Drving a 2013 Chevy Cruze that I hope makes it till My Bronco shows up!

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Possibly if they can do better on price than MSRP. If not I'm open to one of the group dealers or another MD dealer with a better price. And swag. I want the swag as much as the Bronco.

First Name
BBQGlazeSeabass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. Our current Explorer (which I’m trading in) was bought at Jordan Ford in San Antonio. As a kid we bought two cars from there. I WISH I’d bought my F-150 there.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only new cars I've owned have been Fords...II new Fords from 8 different dealers..I reserved the Bronco with the dealer I got my last vehicle,15 Edge from...former Ford employee..so the A/Z plan helps..
Sponsored