First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recent drove to Minnesota to pickup a Polaris ATV. On the way home we entered a snow ice mixture and roads got really dicey pulling the trailer in the icey roads and high winds. I drove for about an hour in 4A and it was pretty touch and go. I turned the dial to snow and it really made all the difference in the world. Kuddos to these Ford engineers, I was really impressed.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank us later, you'll love it, trust us!
haha. I have it on my Tahoe, and I guess what turned me off from it was the fact that it never really snows around here. Then this year happens, and I'm reminded, that yeah, it does snow every now and then. So why not.

Plus maybe this is too forward thinking. But likely this car will be my son's when he starts driving. He turns 11 this year. Crazy to think about. But he'll be 16 before I know it. Can't believe he's going to be 11 honestly. And probably not a bad thing for a new driver to have. Although by then even better technology will be available I'm sure!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Think I may drop the Advance T-case after all, It is in my Order but do I really need it? Was getting it mainly for the better crawl ratio. But at 80:1 ratio with the regular T-Case that is still much much better then I have and am used to in my CJ. I can manage without the 4A as well. Also I am concerned it may delay my build since it will come in the oh so popular Bandlands, Wildtrack, and Sasquatch builds. . .
Sponsored