First Name
T2G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are keeping this a 'secret', why did you bother exposing the front cover to us? Sir, you know this is not fair to either your wife and friend and those who take the information on this site seriously. If your intentions were to show us what you have then you should have done that from the very beginning. Teasing people is disrespectful and immature.
You funny and rattled at the same time. I understand your passion. She has seen it after going through metal detectors and getting patted down to ensure no recording devices. If she had any artistic skill at all I’d have her draw it for me! But we’ll have to trust the renders.
And sorry my post disappointed. It’s just a car homie

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I'd pay big money for the camo wrap they use right now...... I'd pad and wrap one of the classics, drive around nearby Michigan and watch people freak the hell out over the pics! LMAO

LOOK AT THAT SFA!!! It"s the Warthog Bronco!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Friends don’t tempt friends. So you see, no relationship, no one gets hurt. Next time open the damn book. Ok.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You funny and rattled at the same time. I understand your passion. She has seen it after going through metal detectors and getting patted down to ensure no recording devices. If she had any artistic skill at all I’d have her draw it for me! But we’ll have to trust the renders.
And sorry my post disappointed. It’s just a car homie
I guess the binder is made up if she has to depend on what she saw in person. Typically such a senative document would have photos of the real thing!
And no the Bronco is just not a car. It's an American icon with purists dying to see how this new model pays homage to the old one. Thank you.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tubhacker

Tubhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
T2G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess the binder has no meaning then and/or it's made up if she has to depend on what she saw in person. And no the Bronco is just not a car. It's an American icon with purists dying to see how this new model actually pays homage to the old one. Thank you.
O

M

G

wah

OP
OP
Tubhacker

Tubhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
T2G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess the binder is made up if she has to depend on what she saw in person. Typically such a senative document would have photos of the real thing!
And no the Bronco is just not a car. It's an American icon with purists dying to see how this new model pays homage to the old one. Thank you.
Can I send you my ford mask to help collect your tears? I don’t have covid so it’s safe to use

EDDD86D0-CE48-4B9E-83CE-5DB7917C427A.jpeg

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Enough.

I wish the administrator would just text me when the Bronco is about to be revealed so I don't have to keep wasting my time checking this forum, only to see garbage threads like these and bbq pizza.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Enough.

I wish the administrator would just text me when the Bronco is about to be revealed so I don't have to keep wasting my time checking this forum, only to see garbage threads like these and bbq pizza.
I sent a message to them to remove this thread as it is rubbish.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

???????
Finally! After all these years this super top secret document drops with windows 95 word font. I'm sure they went with the basic coversheet/research paper portfolio to go under the radar of an internet leak. You can't leak paper right????

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent a message to them to remove this thread as it is rubbish.
Just another troll that makes an account just to post fake news.

NOT TODAY SATAN!

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I send you my ford mask to help collect your tears? I don’t have covid so it’s safe to use

Ford Bronco Are You Ready For The Bronco? Forbidden Fruit ? EDDD86D0-CE48-4B9E-83CE-5DB7917C427A
I have some of those. and I have zero relation with ford other than owning like 20 of them.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for what it’s worth coming from a stranger, it’s real. My wife is also on the project, so I have to be careful what I say though she doesn’t know everything about it. They’re keeping every detail locked up that they can. Consider it Ford’s Manhattan Project. Very few know all angles of the entire project
Ford Bronco Are You Ready For The Bronco? Forbidden Fruit ? 1590468104919

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, 2014 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow! I didn't know people got so bent out of shape over harmless posts of cars on the internet. Isn't it easier to skip past posts you don't like rather than to make pissy and whiney responses to posts you don't like?
Sponsored