Sponsored

Are you telling dealer no stickers on your Bronco?

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I would have told them no stickers, but I didn't. I figured they would put a sticker on the body and I would remove it with a heat gun. The dealer put a sticker on my soft top rear window. It wasn't easy to get the sticker off, but I got it off with a hair dryer and WD40.
Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

^^^ damn maybe I’ve never noticed a dealer sticker there before but that can’t be very common. I know someone here had a terrible time getting sticker residue off their soft top. Made for an hilarious thread though. Probably the funniest I’ve seen here but poor guy…

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm late to this thread, but before I left Galpin, my salesperson actually grabbed a micro fiber towel, and removed all stickers and residue from my whole Bronco. I was surprised and thankful. I hadn't asked him to. He just knew to do it. Funny, he was in his suit doing a final last look before I drove away.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer had some tasteful Bronco stickers made especially for their dealership that they put on the tailgate. Of course I peeled it off and stuck it on the beer fridge as soon as I got it home. No biggie.
Sponsored