Sponsored

Are you telling dealer no stickers on your Bronco?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just politely asking if I can get a Bronco this year.
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeez, people! What are y’all gonna do if the place where the dealer sticker might’ve been gets a rock chip or a pinstripe? I’m planning to use my Bronco, not obsess over stickers, plate frames, BL emblems, upholstery stitch colors, etc, etc, etc. I’m more concerned re things like will the radio antenna catch on the rhododendrons, will a winch compromise approach angle, will the bumper clear the curb at Starbucks (LOL, not that actually)....but you know where I’m coming from.

Kelli8850

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many of us are going to tell the dealership no DEALER STICKER on my Bronco. I hate that!
I think they should pay us for promoting their dealerships

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in a small town and want the small town dealer sticker on my truck to demonstrate I’m a local and support the local economy. I will ask the dealer to give me the sticker so I can put it where I choose rather than their guy putting it on crooked.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are dealers and there are dealers. Granger in the midwest and Kearny Mesa in California come to mind as the cream of the crop , and there is one in Texas that I can not recall at the moment. These dealers are at the forefront of customer service. They provided fair dealings and knowledgable, practive information for their customers, literally distinguishing themselves from the rest of the pack, and doing so early on. This bronco roll out has rendered transparent who the good guys are. So I would not only amenable, but proud to have a Kearny Mesa logo on my bronco (assuming a cool B6 oriented design as opposed to some cookie cutter uninspired design). I can see a SASQ, Kearny Mesa and Johnson Valley sticker somewhere on my bronco. Be proud to do it!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No stickers and no front plate mount.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in a small town and want the small town dealer sticker on my truck to demonstrate I’m a local and support the local economy. I will ask the dealer to give me the sticker so I can put it where. I choose rather than their guy putting it on crooked.
This. Appalachia. Small family dealership. Owner and employees are neighbors. Damn right I'm going to support them. After reading the horror stories from other posters up in here, I get why they want to have no connection to them. The gap between those who "get it" and those who don't continues to widen...

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
50/50
Already got it in writing with my dealer. He’ll probably sticker it regardless. He looked at me like I had three heads when I told him no stickers in writing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
50/50 shot your are going to show up to a de-badged Bronco if he looked at you like you had three heads

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It takes, what, like 90 seconds with some goof off to remove stickers ? I wasted more time scrolling through this thread than I will taking the dealer stickers off my Bronco.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider said they don’t intend to do any badging. Can’t remember the exact wording... but I’m pretty certain of it.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only badging on my bronco allowed will be the "bucking horse" (hopefully in black)and the BRONCO on the front. THATS IT... no ford and def no BAD LANDS emblem.
I apologize if this question is ignorant as I have never given it much thought, but is the Ford blue oval badge just sticker mounted or does it have pegs off the back of it and actually attached through the sheet metal? Thanks

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many of us are going to tell the dealership no DEALER STICKER on my Bronco. I hate that!
I don't bother and just peel them off as well as the license plate frame and tire cover...it all is removed as soon as I get home. Now...if they give me a discount to wear their badge for a period of time...I would keep them.
Sponsored