Sponsored

Are you telling dealer no stickers on your Bronco?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
50/50

50/50 shot your are going to show up to a de-badged Bronco if he looked at you like you had three heads
that's a good thing...I plan on debadging and adding this...
Screenshot_20210413-181545__01.jpg
Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How many of us are going to tell the dealership no DEALER STICKER on my Bronco. I hate that!
Absolutely yes!! Unless you want to pay me an advertising fee. Then I will be a driving Google for you. Until then, hard pass. I say that but yet leave the license plate frame on with their name. Here’s a classic. My dad decided to get my mom a new car after having her last one for 20+ years. A Lexus hybrid SUV, easily $50k+. As part of all the upgrades they got a door entry light that shines on the ground. I am sure you have seen it. Bottom line, it projects the dealers name. Wtf? They paid extra for that. The balls of some dealers.

bronco_maybe

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox(company car), Silverado Z71, Elantra GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Growing up in TX nearly every car had dealership stickers, had a visceral hate for how it detracted from the esthetic. In CA where I have lived for nearly 40 years they rarely ever put on a sticker. They do, however, put their brand on the LP holder which I typically swap out.

Tony Sorrento

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.westherr.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We don't put stickers on our customers vehicles at West Herr but if we did, I wouldn't let them

I am not letting them put the front plate bracket on either as well as clean it ... I will do that when I get home and prep it the way I want to

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve never understood the big deal with this, coming from a guy who has ocd with his vehicles and the paint finish lol. They take literally seconds to remove if you take them off right away, and telling the dealer “NO STICKERS ON MY BRONCO” can cause a lot of friction with the people who are going to be the care takers of your new bronco before you actually get your hands on it. Is it really worth pissing off the dealership for something so trivial?

Sponsored

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve never understood the big deal with this, coming from a guy who has ocd with his vehicles and the paint finish lol. They take literally seconds to remove if you take them off right away, and telling the dealer “NO STICKERS ON MY BRONCO” can cause a lot of friction with the people who are going to be the care takers of your new bronco before you actually get your hands on it. Is it really worth pissing off the dealership for something so trivial?
I agree, I do always take any dealer markings off, but after I leave the lot. As for a vehicle that is ordered for a customer, like these Broncos, the dealer owns that vehicle until you sign the sales contact and pay or finance it. They can do whatever they hell they want to with it. Of course you could demand they remove it before you purchase it. It really isn’t worth even bringing up to the dealer, but that is my opinion. I have ordered many vehicles and they have always received a dealer sticker, and I have always removed them when I returned home.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this in the latest Ford Accessory catalogue... I better not see this on my Bronco...

Ford Bronco Are you telling dealer no stickers on your Bronco? Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 9.06.06 AM

Ford Bronco Are you telling dealer no stickers on your Bronco? Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 9.06.13 AM

Tony Sorrento

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.westherr.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Simple answer ... if this causes friction with your dealer and you ..... you need a new dealer ....

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I apologize if this question is ignorant as I have never given it much thought, but is the Ford blue oval badge just sticker mounted or does it have pegs off the back of it and actually attached through the sheet metal? Thanks
Not sure this will be my first Ford

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely yes!! Unless you want to pay me an advertising fee. Then I will be a driving Google for you. Until then, hard pass. I say that but yet leave the license plate frame on with their name. Here’s a classic. My dad decided to get my mom a new car after having her last one for 20+ years. A Lexus hybrid SUV, easily $50k+. As part of all the upgrades they got a door entry light that shines on the ground. I am sure you have seen it. Bottom line, it projects the dealers name. Wtf? They paid extra for that. The balls of some dealers.
Wow, that’s crazy. I’m all for that entry lighting showing the brand logo (Ford, Audi, etc.) but a dealership name? Hard pass... maybe he thought it would just be a logo and got this? Maybe it’s a standard entry light with a sticker or something over it projecting that and it can be removed??

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're not pissing them off, though. It's literally one less thing the tech has to do during the PDI, which he likes because techs are lazy. I know because I'm one of them.

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Outrage is the new entertainment... it's a sticker.
It’s just personal preference, I’ve asked not to have one put on but if they do I will ask/have them remove it. I just prefer not to have anything on it I didn’t order on or put on myself. I’m not even sure I will keep the badge on it.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of course I will tell them to not add stickers and they will anyway, along with the cheesy licence plate bracket.
I will tear them off on the spot and hand the salesperson my trash.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer stickers aren’t really a thing in CA. They always have their name on the license plate frame though.

I bought a used truck in Idaho a few years ago. As I started peeling the dealer sticker off, I was relieved to see how easy it was coming off, then it revealed a sticker from a different dealer underneath it.
Sponsored