I want one but since I only plan on keeping this rig for 2 - 3 years anyway, waiting just 6 months doesn't make sense. (I think it will be closer to 12 months for the MT/Sas.)
I'm going to do a BL/MT with either high or lux. It will hold it's resale well and in 2 - 3 if I love it I'll upgrade to whatever ford is offing - maybe a hybrid, maybe a MT/Sas, and hopefully some better colors and interiors. If I don't love it I'll sell it off and go in a completely different direction.
Going Black Diamond but I'm early August and want the 2 door so great chance I'll be pushed back to 22. If so, I might switch to base mansquatch then and get some neoprene seat covers if it looks like rain isn't much of an issue on the non MGV trims. I'd love to go BD mansquatch but I just feel spending that much on a vehicle is morally indefensible when my kids are looking at colleges...
*join the scholar challenge team and get a full ride somewhere so I can get a kick ass ride. No daddy, we want to look at our phones and play xbox all day... *grumble*
It sucks but I will have to wait. The Sasquatch looks so much better and manual transmission is a must for me. Also, It will give me time to compare colors in person before ordering. I need a new 5-seater SUV/Truck with manual and the only options are the wrangler, tacoma and the Bronco. My 2022 Bronco will be a Big Bend Sasquatch, manual with the Mid package for 45k max.