Are you waiting for Mansquatch...

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Right now only the 2.7 is available in the Wildtrak. When mansquatch is available, will be it be added as an option on the Wildtrak?

Advertisement

Pittguy

First Name
mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 cobra. F250
If ford can build say 30% of res to MY21 models-dec 2021 cutoff- then yes the manual sas will have many buyers

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
I want one but since I only plan on keeping this rig for 2 - 3 years anyway, waiting just 6 months doesn't make sense. (I think it will be closer to 12 months for the MT/Sas.)

I'm going to do a BL/MT with either high or lux. It will hold it's resale well and in 2 - 3 if I love it I'll upgrade to whatever ford is offing - maybe a hybrid, maybe a MT/Sas, and hopefully some better colors and interiors. If I don't love it I'll sell it off and go in a completely different direction.

HarderCorer

Base
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Going Black Diamond but I'm early August and want the 2 door so great chance I'll be pushed back to 22. If so, I might switch to base mansquatch then and get some neoprene seat covers if it looks like rain isn't much of an issue on the non MGV trims. I'd love to go BD mansquatch but I just feel spending that much on a vehicle is morally indefensible when my kids are looking at colleges...

*join the scholar challenge team and get a full ride somewhere so I can get a kick ass ride. No daddy, we want to look at our phones and play xbox all day... *grumble*

Thed

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata, '67 F-100, '17 Ducati Supersport
Clubs

Manual Badlands for me. I hate the Sasquatch wheels, anyways.

cesarinho

Black Diamond
First Name
Cesar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It sucks but I will have to wait. The Sasquatch looks so much better and manual transmission is a must for me. Also, It will give me time to compare colors in person before ordering. I need a new 5-seater SUV/Truck with manual and the only options are the wrangler, tacoma and the Bronco. My 2022 Bronco will be a Big Bend Sasquatch, manual with the Mid package for 45k max.

Advertisement

Advertisement